Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Qu1ck3l unmute appeal

Qu1ck3l

Muted
previous appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/qu1ck3l-mute-appeal.7855/

Hello Lokans, My name is Qu1ck3l. I was muted on 18th April 2023 for the harassment of multiple people in the community.At the time I was ganking and I got mad over a death and started harrassing multiple people in the community. I would like to start off by apologizing to the Turkish community for the terrible things I have said to them and towards them. I spent the last year thinking of what I said and as a part of the Turkish community myself I recognise my mistake and I'm deeply sorry for the acts I've done. I would like to apologize to the Loka community as a whole as well for saying those words that may have hurt and harassed anyone in general. Lastly I would like to apologize to the staff team for wasting their time, while also being a problem that needs to be handled.I hope you guys will have a good day and thank you for taking your time reading my appeal.

CoraWhy

He is not racist, you are attacking Turks, are you racist too?
if we read the appeal we can see that he is apologizing to turkish people for terrible things i didnt say he is racist because of he is attacking turks he is permamuted because of me , he wrote something like stupid turks to me so learn english and learn how to read appeals thanks :p (are you mad because you lost month with your trash alliance and deleted after that?? lol)

Back