Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Quacki ban questioning/appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuackiOh

Muted
hello fellow lokans. i took a small break from loka nothing much just a few days after getting my stuff ran a few days prior. i log on for the first time and have a lot of discord notifications and for some reason iv been permabanned im not sure why just yet which is partually why im making this appeal but also i feel like the reason "bullying" should have been a mute before a ban. Almost everyone else has been muted before perma banned (harsh as hell in my opinion as i dont even know what iv done) and i see it unfair on me if i get banned before muted. It is totally fine if you disagree you can hate on me all u want for instant appealing but i dont think its fair for me to be banned. thank you for your time. (also if i have upset anyone hence why the bullying ban please let me know as i do say things a lot when i dont mean them).

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1, I think he should be muted/perm muted for this one, he has never been banned for this reason before so I think it would be better for a mute.

koi0001

Guardian
Almost everyone else has been muted before perma banned (harsh as hell in my opinion as i dont even know what iv done)

Hey man. Sometimes we immediately jump to bans if people bring forward evidence of bullying, harassment or doxxing. In this circumstances what good does muting you do when it happens in external settings? The most we can do is remove you from the community.

In this case you were warned previously. However, even if you weren't warned previously we still would have immediately permabanned as the reasoning behind the ban is quite intense.

If you were unclear on the reasoning of the ban perhaps messaging staff first would have given better insight.

QuackiOh

Muted
i did but they told me that they werent telling me and if u could dm me that would be swell
Hey man. Sometimes we immediately jump to bans if people bring forward evidence of bullying, harassment or doxxing. In this circumstances what good does muting you do when it happens in external settings? The most we can do is remove you from the community.

In this case you were warned previously. However, even if you weren't warned previously we still would have immediately permabanned as the reasoning behind the ban is quite intense.

If you were unclear on the reasoning of the ban perhaps messaging staff first would have given better insight

Kippehz

Muted

If you were unclear on the reasoning of the ban perhaps messaging staff first would have given better insight.
my hero koi

cookieIm

Muted
-1 as well as this he frequently uses the n word in offensive ways in voice calls to other loka players, normally after a death on gank isle

Cipherv

-1 as well as this he frequently uses the n word in offensive ways in voice calls to other loka players, normally after a death on gank isle

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The fact that you don't think the ban is fair says all we need to know really. Sending constant hate speech to others both in-game and over discord is not acceptable behavior. We will not be lifting the ban at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back