Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Qualifled Loka Unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrax

(Qualifled forgot his login and wanted me to post this for him)
Hi, this is an unmute appeal for loka. I want to start off by saying i'm sorry for anyone hurt by my actions. I was muted for toxicity and racism (i think). I have been muted for around 10-11 months and I think I have matured a lot since then. I also thought saying the n word was allowed because I am African-American but it isn’t and I now realize this.

syoth

Muted
+1 qual has changed and being a lot nicer and he doesent rage as much and its been a long time for a mute i think he should be unmuted.

dmacest

qualifled is way different than he used to be, he’s almost never toxic to anyone in vcs and was only toxic in chat because of people being toxic to him, he needs to be unmuted free him

_Drilon

Muted
(Qualifled forgot his login and wanted me to post this for him)
Hi, this is an unmute appeal for loka. I want to start off by saying i'm sorry for anyone hurt by my actions. I was muted for toxicity and racism (i think). I have been muted for around 10-11 months and I think I have matured a lot since then. I also thought saying the n word was allowed because I am African-American but it isn’t and I now realize this.

Litetzu

+1 i have been in vc several times and he haves never been toxic or racist to me or the people in the vc, he might rage a bit but he doesn't do what he did some months ago, i think he should get unmuted, ReformedQualifled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back