Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Quriq Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quriq

I am writing this unban application to express my sincere apology for my recent actions on the server. My in game username is Quriq, and I was banned approximately 2-3 days ago for using macros.

I want to begin by saying that my behavior was completely wrong and went against the server's rules. I fully understand that using macros is considered cheating and gives me an unfair advantage over players. I take full responsibility for what i did and I fully understand why I was banned from LokaMC.

I am writing this application to request to have my ban be reduced to a 30 day ban. I am aware that I do not deserve to be unbanned right away and I am willing to accept the consequences of my actions I am sorry for what I have done, and I promise that I will not engage in any behavior that goes against the LokaMC TOS the future.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application. I understand that my actions have had a negative impact on the server and the playerbase, and I am committed to doing better in the future. I am patiently waiting for your decision and respect whatever outcome you see appropriate.

Sincerely,

Quriq (the reformed macro-user)

Last edited:

czmpos

Slicer
3 days ago you were breaking rules that you knew it will result in a permaban and now you are appealing? -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back