Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Raddus_ for Guardian!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raddus_

Guardian

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank: Guardians should be members of the community who are not only well respected, but also trusted members of Loka. Being a Guardian entails a high amount of responsibility, given that their role exceeds that of sentries. Guardians should be knowledgeable in the workings and dynamics of the server, as well as players with a ‘can do’ attitude. They are expected to be capable of problem solving, as well as timely to ensure that the server remains an equitable, safe place on which to play.

Why you think you should become this rank: Over the course of my time on the server, I have had the pleasure of participating in a wide range of stories and events. I have forged memories, made friends, and gained an appreciation for the server. At this point, I feel my role on the server would be best helping others achieve those same memories that I look back so fondly on. I am someone well known in the community for my kindness, dedication, and respect. I have learned much in my time playing as both a settler and a sentry, and have gained a strong understanding of the rules and punishments on the server. I also have the patience and work ethic to work actively on reports. With the player base growing more and more by the week, I feel my skills can be best suited to helping these new players have the best experience possible. Through my kindness, respect, work ethic, and experience, I believe I would make a superb Guardian.

When you started playing on the server: I began playing on October 5th, 2021

Time zone: EST

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Depends, but probably 1-2 hours weekdays, 5-6 weekends.

+1 I've known raddus for around 2-3 years and he's helped with me in not just loka but even in irl things. Raddus is one of the kindest and most genuine people i've ever met playing playing mc. He's the exact person you would want to be represented as a guardian.

Click1x

+1 he might not like me but he does help me out a ton. Super nice guy always willing to help.

capybara

Muted
+1 even tho we are opps in the 1x1 never had a toxic interaction from him and he has been very professional selling and buying lores with me

doota

known this lil jit for 4 years at this point, straight from the earthpol hood
+1 always been helpful and nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back