Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rea4peR Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rea4peR

Muted
IGN: Rea4peR (discord: rea4per)

Ban Reason: Exploit Abuse

Ban Date: February 20, 2023

Alts: Stachess13, Lucc1ferr, MadNinja_

My Ban:

Hello, Lokans and Dear Staff,

I hope you are doing well. I got banned a year and nearly a month ago for using a hidden shulker that includes duped cores. Before this incident, my items were deleted for being duped, but as far as I knew at the time, they just stayed in Atheria and weren't duped. However, when I talked to Magpieman about it, he told me that they were duped somehow. I tried to get access to my items for 3–4 months, and after ending up resultless, I DM'ed the Atheria-dupers for the coordinates of the shulkers they hid and I used a shulker full of duped cores in the tournament. 2-3 days later I got banned and Skuhoo had spent a lot of time finding the other shulkers and it caused him a lot of work. I would like to apologize to Skuhoo for wasting his time over this nonsense mistakes, even though I did not hide the shulkers. It took me a long time to realize my mistake. I do not care about the items or the wealth in games anymore since they are not real and important compared to the fun you have in games are. (I don’t even think I would grind cores and buy lores and etc. if I get unbanned.) However when I used that shulker I acted disrespectful to people’s work and the time that they have given to grind (cores).In addition I want to apologize to players for using that shulker and adding duped (100k) cores to economy when there are items, which are grinded through players’ effort and time. Before getting banned, I didn't realize how great Loka is as a server. It is the only server with unique systems such as Conquests, PvE, and much more that I cannot fit in here. Even if the items weren’t duped, I now understand that it was the best move to delete them in that case because of the risks that the chance of them being duped could possess. I would also like to use this chance to apologize to the community and the staff because I, as a slicer, should be exemplary for the community. I taught so many people how to play on this server, and that led the staff to promote me to the slicer. I intend to apologize for not appreciating the chances and the rank that the server offers me.

After my ban:

After I got banned, I first ended the translation of loka to Turkish. I’ve also used my English knowledge to translate the appeals that Turks have written. I do not remember all the appeals that I’ve translated, but I am sure that there were more than 10. Even now, people ask me whether their appeals are well translated, etc. Except for the appeals, I’ve also translated the +1/-1 messages for the appeals. A month after my ban, a mod called Jump Reset was sent to a Discord server that I was a member of. I shared the file with the staff and told them how it works, which helped them catch the people who used that mod. After some time, while I was in VC with BEKOGOD, we found a dupe and directly reported it together. From what I remember I have been generally a productive and helpful member in the community before I got banned as well.

Alts:

On April, I used the account of my friend Stachess13 to alt. April 2023 was actually a really competitive month with lots of conquests and gains with new updates such as Webbed Bola. At the time I got banned, there were not many conquests with 50+ players, which made April 2023 interesting. At that time, I started realizing the chances and fun Loka offers to the players of which I am apart of. With more time, I realized that the alts were only a factor that prolonged your ban duration. However, I wasn't actually regretful right after the Stachess13 alt. At that time, I didn't realize that I should have waited with patience, and after a while, I would get unbanned. After I learned that Koc wasn't getting unbanned, Koc, I, and some friends decided to alt, thinking it was the last time we could play together on Loka. I used the account Lucc1ferr for a day firstly, and after it got banned, I continued playing with a friend’s account, MadNinja_ for a week or two. After DymicV2 got banned, I played a week more, if I’m not mistaken. Yet a month later, on August 1, I played for a day and got banned on the same day after getting ss’ed by Broquu. I am committed to apologizing to Broquu again in this appeal for causing him extra work. The bad part is that I also opened a ticket after every alt I made, which included the lie that “I am not an alt,” causing staff lots of work answering and closing those tickets when there were real ones that they should normally work with. I want to use this chance to apologize to the staff for those lies.

I accept that I was not a patient person before. I did not realize that I should wait patiently and get banned in the right order, since that was the purpose of my permaban. If I didn’t alt and wait, I would probably be playing on the server right now. While writing this appeal, I also realized for how stupid reasons I have alted. I have also killed people in ganks and conquests, which shouldn’t have normally happened since I shouldn't have been there. I actually intend to apologize for the alts I made and for damaging the Loka community with the alts and duped items (in both adding extra items and kills to the game that weren't supposed to be), causing staff to break their trust in me.

Conclusion and the last apology:

As I got banned, I thought my ban shouldn't be a perma since I didn’t use a lot of cores, but at the time, I did not perceive that what I got banned for was “Exploit Abuse,” which was for not reporting duped items. It didn’t matter the number of duped items; only one duped item was enough to get banned. After Summer, I quit every server and didn't open the PC for 6-7 months (until I was operated on and had to stay in the house). During this time, I realized that games are just a free-time activity to have fun with friends, and Loka was one of the greatest servers in a game, which created a lot of entertaining and delightful memories that I will never forget. But all these wouldn’t be possible without the great staff team the loka has. They were always there for me whenever I had a problem or needed help. I have also had some friendly conversations with them, realizing that they have to reduce time from their private lives to deal with the server. I would like to apologize to staff for my mistakes and thank them for everything, especially Koi and Bat (who actually had a lot of dialogue with me more than they were supposed to because of their task). I also want to thank Mag and Cryptite for creating this server and community. I am determined to never go outside the loka rules and to keep being an exemplary person as a slicer. To conclude, after the ban, I believe I’ve changed as a person. I became maturer and more ethical, realizing what is the best thing to do in some situations. I’ve also grasped that the most fun you can make from a game is when you follow the rules and play respectfully to everyone’s game. I believe I will be a more suitable player for Loka. My English is great, but I am not so good at grammar, so I am sorry if there are grammatical mistakes present in this appeal. Thanks for reading this far. I would appreciate your honest opinion on this post. Goodbye, and have a great day!

Last edited:

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 Nice appeal + shows remorse and i always known reaper to be a friendly and helpful person

CoraWhy

when i started to loka he helped me a lot he should unbanned he is a friendly chill and nice person

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Big +1
Great appeal, shows alot of remorse and regret, definitely deserves to be unbanned or atleast have a reduction in his ban to a temporary one.
On a personal note, I believe he has changed for the better and from what I've gathered from talking to him over the last year, I completely believe he would be a positive influence on Loka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back