Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RebbyWebby ban appeal

RebbyWebby

Hello Loka Members and Staff,

2 years ago I was banned for doxxing someone called "g8ev"
Basically what happened was that I sent a picture of him in a groupchat to make joke/fun of him (which I regret), this picture was also very public and previously sent in the gc. I understand I shouldn’t have done and I've matured since then.
I understand what doxxing does to a person since it’s happened to me as well and it’s not something I am proud of. First hand experience gave me a deeper sense of regret. Its been two years.
A year after the incident, I messaged him apologizing since he came back to the community and he said he didn't care that I sent it, so I got unbanned from every other server which I was banned on (uspvp, mcpvp, ect).

I tried finding the dms but it was on my old account but this is all i could find:

*update 5/29/2024* i included one last screenshot :1717014068308.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 48
  • image.png
    image.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3683.png
    IMG_3683.png
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 39
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

mimo4

Slicer
+1 i forgive rebbywebby because she realized her mistake and has matured and i think rebbywebby would not do such a thing again cuz its been a long time and rebbywebby is a nice person so i forgive rebbywebby +1 for rebbywebby

glory

+1 Reb has shown significant change in personality and maturity in these past two years. I can vouch she a totally different person and deserves to be free 💯💯

UghBraces

+1 i have been very good friends with reb over the last couple years and she has changed and matured a lot throughout this time huge vouch

nerdcat

+1 I’ve know her for around 2 years now and she has been nothing but nice to me. I was also recently unbanned for doxxing someone in a similar timeframe to her. Free up ughbraces girlfriend!

Back