Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

rebirth of new worlds

JocelynReed

Slicer
How do all these new worlds fit into the story line. How has the world changed in the past.

Artifact: it is my belief that the world of Artifacts/three sisters/etc was blown up my preksak and his bomb. Which he later did on like in the nether.

Loka: Presak tried and failed many times to destroy Loka...in the end..a mysterious illness called *Blight* poisoned the land and infected the people. Loka became too dangerous to live on and we left to seek a new and safe world to inhabit.

Current world: there is still Soo much we don't know. What is our current worlds name..who lead us here..how long shall we stay here. Will preksak return?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
JocelynReed said:
How do all these new worlds fix into the story line. How has the world changed in the past.

Artifact: it is my belief that the world of Artifacts/three sisters/etc was blown up my preksak and his bomb. Which he later did on like in the nether.

Loka: Presak tried and failed many times to destroy Loka...in the end..a mysterious illness called *Blight* poisoned the land and infected the people. Loka became too dangerous to live on and we left to seek a new and safe world to inhabit.

Current world: there is still Soo much we don't know. What is our current worlds name..who lead us here..how long shall we stay here. Will preksak return?

The Artifact: The original world of the Artifact was actually destroyed by mining vessels referred to usually as just Harvesters. As I understand it, Preksak convinced some harvesting vessels that our world was abandoned and left the population on the world to be destroyed by the harvesters. The bomb that he used in the nether incident was different, perhaps isolated.

Coincidentally, the harvesters that destroyed the Artifact world bear a striking resemblance to the ship that bore the many clones of Preksak briefly witnessed during the last world transition.

Loka: The true world's name was never quite discovered, but in a book (Exit Journal #3) found in a room below the obelisk that created the Blight a reference was made to the Lokan solar system, indicating that Loka may not be the planet, but rather the system of planets.

Current World: Preksak's return is often debated, but there's no telling when it will happen. It's clear there are many 'copies' of Preksak left. Whether any are currently active or not remains to be seen.

There do seem to be secrets to this world that are as yet undiscovered. The desert temple was discovered but despite attempts to open what seems to be a door now overgrown with foliage have continued to fail thus far. Further, is there anything to be divined by the "ghosts" that inhabit the night?

Back