Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Reiwa1 For Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiwa1

Guardian

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank?: The Guardians are the staff team of the loka and carry a big responsibility,
they should be helpful, respectful, and tolerant, a Guardian must be active in the community, with a decent knowledge of the rules and game. Guardians are kind of the problem-solving team of the Loka, so they need to have problem-solving skills, be fair and open-minded look at /reports regularly, should be able to detect griefs, alt accounts, cheaters, and town betrayals. I believe the rank of guardian should be trusted enough by the community to tell their problems and reports.
I believe this is what is expected of a Guardian.

Why you think you should become this rank?: I believe I should become a Guardian because;
I've been with the Loka community for almost 2.5 years and in those 2.5 years I've done a lot of different things PVP, building et cetera, but next to them my favorite thing was helping people and being part of the moderation team. I have over 1+ years of Sentry experience, good knowledge of every rule, and most of the Game features. I love the Loka community and I believe I need to be a Guardian to help this community more. and I like the color purple...

When you started playing on the server: May 31, 2021

Time zone: GMT+3

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 42+ hours in a week (42 hours for summer, usually half of it)

Disclaimer: I want to be honest with all Loka community, You may have seen my age in the Sentry appeal, Back in those days, I purposely misspelled my age in my previous sentry appeal, because I was insecure about my age and was afraid of being teased, I ask you to understand me on this matter.

Discord: Reiwa01

Last edited:

LightAndDqrk

Slicer
he is a good person and I think he deserves it, I usually write to him when I have a problem and he helps me to solve my problem easily he deserves it +1

Last edited:

Exr1ph

Reiwa is one of the calmest and most understanding people I've ever seen among Turks.he deserves this rank.I think that there is nothing more suitable than this rank for a player who likes to help people so much. +1

pippeyy

There are a lot of Turkish players on the server and most of them don't speak English so the server needs Reiwa. +1

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
+1, Reiwa is a great member of the community, putting in a ton of effort, while also being kind, compassionate, and respectful. Definitely deserves the position, as it will also help with better Turkish Representation on the staff team.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
huge +1, I've vced a lot with Reiwa the past weeks and i can tell you he is super nice and he have helped me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back