Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Remove Weird Methods Used In Zyre

mimo4

Slicer
I dont understand why cant you fight like a normal human being? Maybe try using some swords and some pots? Why do you guys have to come up with these stupid things
because we are playing minecraft. its so weird how whenever somebody does anything ever people will now make a forums post to try and get it removed. if you want basic pvp with nothing added onto it feel free to get on a prac server or go to duels
Your getting me wrong. it’s not my way. I think that’s how ganks are supposed to work.
people have always been playing like this in ganks. people will always dig holes, use blocks, cobwebs, crystals, tnt and really any other creative method they can use that can help them kill somebody
I am not saying it’s my personal way
I dont understand why cant you fight like a normal human being? Maybe try using some swords and some pots?
lol

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
No im fine with placing blocks, but people literally pearl up to somewhere and literally start building up with wood and I cant do nothing basically

Why is it my problem to adjust to this playstyle? Its a pot pvp server not a uhc? I guess you never had to deal with it because you guys fight on the same side, but I don't understand how do you want me to counter a guy building up to build limit with wood? Do you want me to bring a axe and a ladder to a gank? Thats why it is called ''gank''. So you can kill/get killed and have fun.
Bow?

passway

Muted
Your getting me wrong. it’s not my way. I think that’s how ganks are supposed to work. I don’t know have you tried ganking but as most of the players would agree that it’s pretty frustrating for your enemy to start building up or starts use fishing rods on you. I don’t see why these are necessarily needed in ganks? I am not saying it’s my personal way, but I believe it’s pretty frustrating
HOW GANKS ARE SUPPOSE TO WORK!

czmpos

Slicer
Your getting me wrong. it’s not my way. I think that’s how ganks are supposed to work. I don’t know have you tried ganking but as most of the players would agree that it’s pretty frustrating for your enemy to start building up or starts use fishing rods on you. I don’t see why these are necessarily needed in ganks? I am not saying it’s my personal way, but I believe it’s pretty frustrating
How ganks are supposed to work?? mate everyone plays how they want, in the past silent used to gank us with Elytras and debuff, Garama with Shield (nobody used shield), Goonq invis, xCheaterFx with crystals, and more different playstyles that nobody used in those times and nobody of us cried because of it.

virfy

Sentry
I use tnt: Forums post made to remove tnt
I use crystals: forums post made to remove crytsals
I use fishing rods: Forums post made
I make skybases: forums post made
I dig ganks: forums post made
I make brews: forums post made
suggestion to nerf berd from zyre

Kippehz

Muted
How ganks are supposed to work?? mate everyone plays how they want, in the past silent used to gank us with Elytras and debuff, Garama with Shield (nobody used shield), Goonq invis, xCheaterFx with crystals, and more different playstyles that nobody used in those times and nobody of us cried because of it.
EXTREMELY common campos W

Kotten

Slicer
Im talking about fishing rods, bunch of building blocks to build up to sky limit and kite, crystals and bunch more. At first these were maybe a little fun but people are overusing this shit so much bro. If there is a gank including any of the players that are friends with berdb you know they are going to try bunch of weird methods to kite. Like no one enjoys it other than the 20 people probably laughing in vc while its pretty frustrating for the player chasing the other player that builds up to sky limit. I don't understand the point of ''gank'' when you are literally scared to lose a set and still come. Whats the point of ganking if you are scared to lose the set and build up to build limit. These things have been used so much in the past days and now its getting pretty annoying since you basically get 0 kill because of these weird methods.

Since it was already discussed many times in the Sots before, the ''Zyre Docks'' will be implemented sometime in the future, while that comes, might as well remove these weird methods with the update aswell.

Leave any comments below please thanks for reading
i think it's pretty funny bombing 10 people in a hole with tnt

Ludwig_H

I dont understand why cant you fight like a normal human being? Maybe try using some swords and some pots? Why do you guys have to come up with these stupid things
So they are abnormal just because they don't play minecraft like how you do? Makes no sense

Ludwig_H

No im fine with placing blocks, but people literally pearl up to somewhere and literally start building up with wood and I cant do nothing basically

Why is it my problem to adjust to this playstyle? Its a pot pvp server not a uhc? I guess you never had to deal with it because you guys fight on the same side, but I don't understand how do you want me to counter a guy building up to build limit with wood? Do you want me to bring a axe and a ladder to a gank? Thats why it is called ''gank''. So you can kill/get killed and have fun.
Nobody defined loka is "a pot pvp server". Even though we call it a pot pvp server you can't say that we must not use blocks in potpvp

Back