Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Resource Isle events

Eyvah

So when I was looking through old forums posts I saw a thread about this and thought it was a really cool idea.

Basically, there will be a event in one of the three resource islands maybe every 6 or some more hours. I believe this will cause players to gather up there and maybe make the resource islands more active again since RI ganks has been almost dead the past couple months. Little suggestions to this; Double Drops, Mobs Spawning With Protection 4 Diamond Armor, Boss Horseman (dropping good loot).

Here is the original thread if anyone wants to see it;https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/resource-isle-events.4390/

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We want to add events in lots of places, but the base RIs are not one of them. They are not intended to be gank hot spots as they are the only source of ores in large quantities and are designed with new players in mind.

UghBraces

Muted
We want to add events in lots of places, but the base RIs are not one of them. They are not intended to be gank hot spots as they are the only source of ores in large quantities and are designed with new players in mind.
add koths on gank isle 👍

Back