Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Response to my ban appeal

_Drilon

Muted
Hello

According to u guys I ban evaded three weeks ago but I can explain how that isn’t true. My irl friend recently got minecraft and I suggested him to play loka so he could try it, like a week after logging on the server he gets banned for being my alt. He hasn’t played on my ip and has a maximum playtime of 10 minutes running around spawn and maybe saying my name in chat. I haven’t alted in the 11 months I’ve been banned and wouldn’t alt when I’m appealing. I have played other servers when I’m on the same ip as him which was during school, so that might be the reason u guys think It’s me but I’d love to know. Thanks for your time

Edit: for the people responding, this isn't a case of believing. The elders can simply check if the stuff i said is true and then let me know

Last edited:

Cossassis

+1 because i like u and have known u for a long time but I don't know what to believe, This could be a thing u would do back In the day but people change I believe u are telling the truth but guardians such as magpie probably wont since your history.

Back