Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rhqx ban appeal

Rhqx

Muted
IGN : Rhqx
Ban reason : Assisting ban evasion

Dear Staff and players of Loka. I am here once again to dispute my ban of Assisting Ban Evasion. I hope to prove that I have changed in these a little more than 8 months of being banned from LokaMC. First of all I want to apologize for Assisting Ban Evasion, I was pretty new to the server and wasn't exactly familiar with the rules on LokaMC yet and I have learned a lot from my mistakes I made back then. If I was able to go back in time I would've reported him without thinking twice, but sadly I can't. In the past 8 months my view on my past actions has changed a lot, I have been taking everything more serious and I will no longer make any stupid decisions. I now understand that what I did was very wrong and it will definitely not happen again. Hopefully the Loka staff and community can forgive me for the harm I've done. I think that I've learned a lot from this 8 month ban and hopefully you can see this too. I will respect your decision regardless the reply. Thanks for taking your time to read my appeal, and I hope that you will have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Rhqx

Last edited:
Back