What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Roist_ unban appeal

Roist_

New Member
Ign- Roist_
Ban date - 12/10/2023 8:54pm
Ban length - over 3 years now
Ban reason - doxing

Hello Loka,

I have been considering making this appeal for a while, and I don't really know how to express everything in words. It has been nearly three years since the ban, and even so, I miss Loka being a server I can play on immensely.

First of all, I want to apologize for what I did. I am not going to lie and say that what I did was insignificant, nor that I take no blame for my actions. I understand that what I did was wrong, and at the time, I perhaps didn't take it too seriously. Looking back on my actions, I realize what a mistake it truly was.

Doxxing someone is not a laughing matter. It can put someone in a compromising position, and I understand why it must be taken seriously by the staff.

Regardless of my previous thoughts on the matter, I take full responsibility for what I have done. I should have known better, and I regret doing so. If I could turn back time to that day, knowing what I know now, I would have handled the situation in a completely different way.

The worst part about this ban is that Loka was not only a server I played on occasionally, but I actually enjoyed playing on it. I made memories on the server and spent countless hours playing on it. There are some feelings that can't be replaced when you lose something that you enjoyed spending time on.
Seeing others on a server you've played on for a while, recognizing everyone, and playing with them in a comfortable way is something I don't think you can ever get used to losing.

Since that day, I have grown a lot and am a completely different person from who I was. I have grown up and, with time, have learned and changed in many ways. Looking back on some of the things I did in the past, especially regarding this ban, I realize how different I was from who I am now.

The amount of time that has passed has given me enough time to understand the consequences of what I have done.

I know that just stating that I have changed isn't reason enough to prove to you that I deserve this chance, as anyone could say so in an appeal like this. I understand that, and I am not begging you to give me this chance solely because I said so.

I ask this of you, but not just based on my words. If given this chance, I hope to show you through my actions and prove that I am worthy of being unbanned.

I know that in banning me, the staff had to do what they thought was best for the server. I don't blame them for my punishment, and I don't think I deserve any special treatment whatsoever. I'm sure that I received the punishment I deserved, and I understand if you can't accept this appeal.

I'm only asking, after nearly three years, if you could consider looking at the person I am now instead of who I was back then.

I miss Loka, and I miss being able to open Minecraft and have the ability to join the server and play. I miss the community, the game, the memories, and even the little things
if i ever get the chance to play on this server ever again, ill make sure to never ever repeat such actions and to be honest, looking back at the old days really make me sad how i ruined such thing even if it didnt mean much at the time but ofcourse as they say you dont realize something's value until you truly lose it.

im ready to accept whatever decision loka makes for me even if i get denied ill gladly wait another year if it means to play on the server again.


thank you for your time,

Roist
 

Attachments

  • image_2026-10-02_221703579.webp
    image_2026-10-02_221703579.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 30
+1 Very nice guy used to be very immature and Ive spoken to him again recently and I can say with full confidence he has improved as a person.
 
+1 i have talked with him for over a year and he has never been toxic to me or done anything else 100% deserves new chance
 
Back
Top