Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ronshaud being banned .

Ronshaud

Slicer
It says I was banned from Loka from griefing a small town South of spawn. The town was North of spawn , and I didn't grief it, Jo Reed banned me for no reason. I want to know if I could please be accepted back into the Loka server? Hope you see this Crypt.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Direction aside, if you claim not to have griefed it, how do you explain your name coming up on our block logger for all of the blocks that were taken?

Ronshaud

Slicer
I didn't grief it. I was with Steelerfan12345 when we noticed the town. When we grabbed a horse and rode back to our town, I later saw in our town message that Laz said she took the obsidian wall. I was then told by Jo Reed that I greifed the town North of spawn, I told her , I didn't grief a town.

JocelynReed

Slicer
We have a tool that tell us exactly who breaks blocks. In cases such as grief, we use it to determine the guilty party. Your name came up all over that town. So either you...or someone using your screen name did the griefing. We are responsible for what happens on our accounts.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Ronshaud said:
I didn't grief it. I was with Steelerfan12345 when we noticed the town. When we grabbed a horse and rode back to our town, I later saw in our town message that Laz said she took the obsidian wall. I was then told by Jo Reed that I greifed the town North of spawn, I told her , I didn't grief a town.

None of that answers the original question. If you didn't grief it, then who else by the name of Ronshaud did? Do you let others play on your account?

13.3. You are responsible for the actions of anyone who plays on your account. If they grief on your account, your account will be banned, whether you yourself did the griefing.

Ronshaud

Slicer
I know you guys have a tool that tells you who breaks blocks, but i didnt do it. To be honest, i only broke one redstone lamp , but i didnt greif the whole thing. After i grabbed one redstone lamp i left to go back to dellsmite. So if i break one item, that gets me banned? And your telling me i could never ever get back on loka for breaking one block?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You griefed very much more than just one block. The block logger shows many dozens of broken slabs, glass, redstone lamps, quartz blocks etc. You of course realize that lying to us isn't helping you by any means and if anything it's ensured your ban remains permanent.

Ronshaud

Slicer
Im not lying to you. I grabbed 1 redstone lamp, then i let my little sister play. Idk if she greifed the rest of it or not, but i could ask her and she would tell me with no hesitation. It said i was banned for 12 hours, then i checked again and it said the ban hammer has spoken, and i didnt know what that meant. I really want to get back into Loka, it was the main server i always got on and loved it. But if you want me to ask her , i will.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The point is, Ron, it doesn't matter who was playing on your account. If you let someone else play, and they break our rules, you get banned. You have to be careful who you let on your account.

From our point of view, we have no way of knowing whether you're trying to use your sister as an excuse or whether you even have a little sister at all.

The fact that you only chose to tell us about her now leads us to not believe you.

Ronshaud

Slicer
I know we are not suppose to swear and im not going to swear because that is one of the rules right? I told Jo that my little sister may have done it because i let her play on my account sometimes. That was before she banned me. When i was banned for 12 hours i told my sister not to ever get on my account again. She said she only took things that she think i might needed, and i told her just a while ago that i didnt need that stuff, all i needed was one thing. I think another rule is not to beg, but i really want to join Loka's server again. I miss my friends. Loka was like a server where i had a second family that was online playing minecraft. I was banned on the first day i accually met you. That was the best day on loka for me. I defeat psy , and was honored with his diamond armor and his diamond sword. But i really do want to become apart of Loka's server again.

Jedoi

Slicer
He did mention his little sister in town chat several weeks before the grief.

Lazuli73

Slicer
I will say that Ron is a good person, and that maybe his sister did play, but who am i to know. Long story short his account was responsible for griefing the village, and i think he deserves a second chance. Some xrayers were unbanned but are kept under close watch, why can't a griefer.

All i am saying is that i personally think he deserves a second chance, but i will nit stir up a fight with the admins if there decision is final.

Ronshaud

Slicer
Thanks you guys ! Im an honest person and i want that same honesty from others and respect from them also. Crypt gave me a second chance and i want to thank Jedi and Laz for being there for me.

JocelynReed

Slicer
tumblr_mq01fws8EF1rrnjhho1_500.gif

Please remember, we are watching you now.

Back