Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ronshaud for Slicer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedoi

Slicer
Ronshaud has been playing around six or seven months, is a super helpful member of Dellsmite, active, and welcoming of new players. There was a minor setback with city his account griefed, he claimed it was his sister, bit nothing like that has happened since that months ago. I think Ron would be a great Slicer.

Leasaur

Slicer
+1, he understands the server and has been playing for a while now. Really awesome player.

adderman500

Slicer
Hang on wasn't he the guy that griefed? But claimed it was his sister or something weird like that?

Jedoi

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
There was a minor setback with city his account griefed, he claimed it was his sister, bit nothing like that has happened since months.
adderman500 said:
Hang on wasn't he the guy that griefed? But claimed it was his sister or something weird like that?

Psychedelic98

Slicer
adderman500 said:
Yeah, also the guy who disrupted our last auction by repeatedly stealing from people as they were trying to sell stuff.

Leasaur

Slicer
It was not Ron, it was some dumb wanderer who kept bragging he had diamond armour when in reality he only had a nooby shack in the wild.

JocelynReed

Slicer
adderman500 said:

yes he griefed the town outside spawn. Then he put in a request to be unbanned because his sister did it. Of course he lied about it a few times first lol

but to be honest I don't care if he becomes a slicer. Either way fine by me
He is pretty active.

here is a link to his ban dispute
http://loka.minecraftarium.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1349

oh crap...I just reread that ban dispute and he was being alittle punk in it.......

I do not support him getting slicer now lol

Seriously reread that crap omg

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Honestly, the removal of his ban should make him a full member of the server where he could eventually become slicer. However, considering the fact that he broke one of our strictest rules only a few months ago, then lied about it several times, I'd say that he needs quite a bit more time before he's promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back