Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

RoseyDeath/UghRosey unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseyDeath

I’m appealing my ban that was enacted 4 months ago for raiding Lemonade City. I admit that we broke the rules to glitch into Lemonade City and take/despawn their items, which we shouldn’t have done and I regret it. I was caught up in the moment and, even though the thought that we would probably get caught was in the back of my mind, I trusted that the other members of my raid group knew what they were doing and it would be fine.

When I received the DM from FatalDeath, I panicked a bit. I immediately told the rest of the group about it and Error told me to keep quiet about what happened, saying that he would handle it himself and to just respond with the lie/messages that Error sent me. I didn’t want to be the “snitch” who caused all of us to get banned or lose my friendship with the rest of the group, which is why I told FatalDeath that there was a hole (the original story Error wanted to go with) and let Error handle the rest of it. I knew it was the wrong decision, but I didn’t want to lose my friends over a block game, so I did it anyway.

Since then, I’ve spoken with the rest of the group and Error has apologized for making me do that. We’ve all agreed to own up to our actions, as we really did love playing on Loka and it was such a stupid thing to get banned trying to hide something we knew was wrong and could easily fix. I apologize to the members of Lemonade City and the staff members handling the case for wasting their time. I realize that letting myself get peer-pressured by others is wrong and that I should’ve thought more about what I was doing when I glitched into Lemonade City, and I regret not doing so. I hope that staff can give me another chance to be an honest player on the server, as I really do miss it a lot and do not feel the urge to do something like this again.

Prodxgy

-1 Not only did you raid the town using the glitch you also tried blatantly lying and saying you didn’t glitch in, on top of that we still do not have the items we lost

Deeuss

-1 Not only did you raid the town using the glitch you also tried blatantly lying and saying you didn’t glitch in, on top of that we still do not have the items we lost
hows he supposed to get the Items back when hes banned
The admins took the lores and just closed the ticket, no more questions asked. do you want them to gather 1 billion stone andesite and 20 diff types of food in like 3 days?

Also yeah, he did lie, you dont have to repeat what is written on the appeal xD it is part of the apology

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not feel enough time has passed to lift the ban. While you were clearly let down by Error110 who appeared to be your group's ring leader, you still decided to follow them, broke our rules, gave staff the run around, and then failed to come forward and own up to your mistake at the time and instead doubled down with dumb appeals feigning innocence.

You guys really don't get it, do you? All you had to do is be honest and return the items and we would have given you a relatively short temp ban and everyone would be able to move on. Instead, you have doubled down on this dumb lie, wasted our time and that of those you illegally raided.

07/23/23: The town of Lemonade City was raided with vast quantities of items getting taken.

07/23/23: We received a report that a town (Lemonade City) had lost a ton of items and they did not understand how (could have been town betrayal). A staff member then checked the logs and find that 5 enemy players took the items. Staff then checked to see how they entered and found no holes or legitimate ways of entry. Staff then ask one of the players who 'raided' (RoseyDeath) how they entered and they claimed there was a hole in the glass panes. Staff then double check the logs again to see if a mistake was made, but at no point were any of the glass panes broken or missing. What there was however were multiple boats glitched underground. This lines up with logs of all their interactions with boats.

We investigate how boats could do some of the things they did with them, like phasing through blocks, and we discover 2 different bugs. These were immediately fixed and staff messaged one of the 'raiders' Error110 asking them to return the items as it was clear they abused a bug to raid the town.

07/24/23: An Elder messaged Error110 informing them that 'you need to return the items you illegally stole immediately'.

07/25/23: Error110 told us that 'moldwin wants to fight it' (still wanting to push their lie). He also said they were not sure what items they stole so requested an entire list of everything illegally taken. Staff sent them a full list and were met with the following response. However just after this appeal was made Error110 went back through their dms and edited their message.

View attachment 8143
View attachment 8144

Error110 also continued to push their story by saying 'never admitted to phasing I'm just doing this as I've got no proof of a hole and defending myself from no prism logs is impossible without images of clip'.

On top of this the 'raiders' took it upon themselves to taunt the town they used bugs to get into.
View attachment 8145
07/26/23: As they were still not cooperating and Lemonade City couldn't do much without all their items, staff stepped in and returned the lored items that were stolen.

08/02/23: The 'raiders' had still done nothing towards returning the rest of the items. No items were being moved around or placed in empty chests near each other as staff had asked. It had now been 11 days since the first message was sent about returning the items and they had still not complied. As a result, the staff spent a long time locating all the items themselves and returned them to Lemonade City. The 'raiders' were then perma banned for abusing a bug to raid a town, not reporting said bugs, continuing to lie to us, wasting everyone's time and not returning the items.

After all of this, you still refuse to admit the bug abuse as if we don't have extensive logs of everything you did. You were given ample opportunity to return the items, so using this as some kind of bargaining chip after you have gotten banned is ridiculous. If you wish to get unbanned in the future we suggest you start being honest, as all of this could have been avoided had you done so from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back