Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ryukqqw Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukqqw

Muted
Yaklaşık 2.5 aydır macrodan banlıyım ama banlanmadan önce yanlışlıkla "fare" yediğimin farkında değildim. Microsoft hesabımı çalıp makrodan banladılar ve sadece minecraftta değil diğer oyunlarda da geçerli olan 3 partlı yazılım kullanarak banladılar. Bunu forumlarda belirtmem gerektiğini fark ettim, mekanda düşman olmama rağmen düşmanlarımla iyi anlaştığım birçok arkadaşım oldu. Onları şu anda göremiyorum. Onlarla tekrar oynamak için sabırsızlanıyorum. #freeRyukqqw 🥺

Eyvah

what he basically said is someone stole is account and used macro, he wanted to say this in forums and he had a lot of enemies and he is good with them now.

AKHISARLI

Muted
You betrayed my town, and let ur friend ''alpkaya'' to raid it. u alted and used hack. Are you serius rn bro :sentry:
unknown-8.png

Eyvah

also, alted and reported himself to get someone else banned. And made a hole in the walls of Truckia to let his friends enter the town and raid.

Ryukqqw

Muted
Temelde Söylediği şey, kullanıcıların hesabını çaldığı ve makro kullandığı, bunu forumlarda söylemek istedi ve bir düşman sürüsü arası vardı ve şimdi gittikleri iy

You betrayed my town, and let ur friend ''alpkaya'' to raid it. u alted and used hack. Are you serius rn bro :sentry:
unknown-8.png
I think it's an iconic situation when your friends threaten me and cheat me, there was a hole in your town about the hole incident, I just told you the location, I didn't close the hole, it's not my fault, it was you who bullied me?

Ryukqqw

Muted
Kasabama ihanet ettin ve arkadaşın ''alpkaya''nın orayı basmasına izin verdin. hile yaptın ve kullandın. ciddi misin kardeşim:nöbetçi:
unknown-8.png
Ayrıca resimdeki fotoğrafta tarih haziran microsoft pre 8-9 ayda çekildi satın alma tarihini görebilirsiniz ondan önce hesabım yoktu 🙂

Raddus_

Guardian
yeah -1. List of things here, if all true, is way too much to expect an unban. Good luck but I doubt this appeal will get anywhere. Cheating, alting, town betrayal, your checking all the boxes for a long, long, ban time.

Ryukqqw

Muted
yeah -1. List of things here, if all true, is way too much to expect an unban. Good luck but I doubt this appeal will get anywhere. Cheating, alting, town betrayal, your checking all the boxes for a long, long, ban time.
I object, I do not have a discod account named lawliet. My discord accounts are Loenzo#0176 my main account is Ryukqqw#9355 There was a hole ztn in the town, it was open, there was a 1-block space on the sea side of the walls, I just showed the place

Eyvah

image.png

you literally exposing ur alt account just to get other ppl banned. this was like 2 months ago.

Ryukqqw

Muted
image.png

you literally exposing ur alt account just to get other ppl banned. this was like 2 months ago.
I reported to the koi that I have a sub-account and he was banned + those people knew that I had a sub-account too, I don't see a problem here?

Eyvah

I reported to the koi that I have a sub-account and he was banned + those people knew that I had a sub-account too, I don't see a problem here?
1677396914974.png
image.png

I dont see you reporting Alpkaya. Instead of reporting him you literally helped him raid into the town.

AKHISARLI

Muted
Ne demek istediğini anlamıyorum? Elimde yetersiz delilden dolayı alpkaya'yı yasaklayamam mı?
Didnt u make fun about my door (irl) with ur friend ''nboi'' and doxxed +10 people's numbers and others 1677412046227.png1677412069509.png
Probably you will answer the second ss cause you didnt ''i wont share'' but its not making any sense, why did u look my government datas? and you clearly confessed ''you found erwin's photo'' dont you remember ur macro and other hacks u used on loka 2-3 month ago? and you didnt say holes location we found it its diffrent1677412241091.png In your group chat you said go raid truckia to alpkaya and alpkaya knews ur account.Soo you need so much time.

Ryukqqw

Muted
Didnt u make fun about my door (irl) with ur friend ''nboi'' and doxxed +10 people's numbers and others View attachment 6593View attachment 6594
Probably you will answer the second ss cause you didnt ''i wont share'' but its not making any sense, why did u look my government datas? and you clearly confessed ''you found erwin's photo'' dont you remember ur macro and other hacks u used on loka 2-3 month ago? and you didnt say holes location we found it its diffrentView attachment 6595 In your group chat you said go raid truckia to alpkaya and alpkaya knews ur account.Soo you need so much time.
I agree with all the doxx stuff but this started about a week after I got banned, I incited onlyfootlover DM bullying, threw their dox at them, nothing to do with town raid, that's all

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
On top of what was posted in this thread you were ban evading as recently as 4 days ago. You will have to wait much longer for us to consider any future appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back