Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ryukqqw Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukqqw

Muted
IGN: Ryuflow DC: ryukqqw

Ban Reason: Macro

Ban Date: 11/07/22

Alts: Patricklores31 / UserVapeV4 / GoldDiggerVoli

Hello Lokans and esteemed staff,

I hope you're all doing well. It's been a long time since I was permanently banned from Lokan for using macros. Before this incident, I used to play Lokan with my friends without causing harm to anyone, and I truly enjoyed it. However, my Lokan journey didn't last long. Let me quickly explain my ban. Last November during the New Year's event, I used a macro to complete the elytra event. Yes, it was a mistake, and I should not have done it. However, I couldn't complete the elytra event, which frustrated me immensely. Not only that, but I had previously helped my friends raid towns, and in the town where I was (Veluca), I created a hole so that my friends could enter and easily obtain ender pearls and other items. However, I shouldn't have done that. The town owner, nboi, offered me a chance to make up for my mistake by providing ender pearls and food, but I declined. Before Veluca was established, I, along with Truckia, Nayfo3, and avanss, used Vape Lite with ESP to kill players and take their items in Garama mines. I didn't want to do this, but I was pressured into it, and I grew tired of the coercion. Afterward, I took a break from Lokan and stopped playing for a while. After some time, I started playing with alpkaya, helping them enter many towns, gather items, and participate in wars. I truly enjoyed those times. To allow my old friends like ellycust3 and 21wub to play with us, I even bought a Minecraft account for them. However, I was banned from the last town I was in, Atheria (I can't remember the exact name).

After my ban:

After being banned from Lokan, I believed my ban was unfair and became quite angry. I shared personal information of many people and made fun of them and their families. I was particularly angry with AKHISARLIYA and constantly bullied them and mocked their family. It wasn't just AKHISARLIYA; a WhatsApp group was created where personal information of several players, collected by me and nboi, was shared. After doing this, I deluded myself into thinking I was justified and enjoyed it, but over time, I realized that what I did was very wrong, and I shouldn't have done it. Months later, I reached out to AKHISARLIYA via Discord, expressed genuine remorse, and apologized sincerely. Of course, I apologized not only to AKHISARLIYA but also to the other players whose personal information I shared. I didn't have the courage to apologize to all of them, so I reached out to AKHISARLIYA. Some accepted my apology and started talking to me as before, but not everyone responded positively or directly. Now, I can talk to them calmly and friendly without arguing, just like before. I apologize to everyone again from here and promise not to do it again.

My alternate account:

Three months after my ban, I created an alternate account named patricklores31. 21wub and ellycust3 helped me with this account. We often went to Zyre together. They were the only ones who knew my identity. According to ellycust3, they initially thought I was KocZilla. Later, I shared my identity with "Stro." After playing for 1-2 weeks, AKHISARLI joined the voice chat and exposed my identity. Out of fear of being banned, ellycust3 and 21wub, who helped me play with an alternate account, reported me. Before being banned, I created a hole in the Truckia town and was kicked out of the town. DKALAST might have kicked me out. The complaints stopped for 1-2 weeks, and I wasn't banned. I contacted k001 and asked if I could play with my alternate account, but he rejected it. At that time, I didn't play much, so I didn't fully understand the rules. I regret doing these things, and this issue still bothers me. I wish I hadn't done it and waited for my ban quietly. I sincerely apologize to the players I cut in Zyre with my patricklores31 alternate account. After my patricklores31 alternate account was banned, I tried to play with two more alternate accounts, but I failed.

Son:

Being permanently banned for using macros really angered me. I know my mistakes are unforgivable, but as humans, we can make mistakes. What's important is learning from our mistakes and turning a new page. I made many mistakes, and I realize that. I genuinely apologize to the people whose personal information I shared and those I bullied. Lately, I've been trying to improve myself. I didn't have much knowledge about the rules when I played, and I didn't care much because I didn't play much before. However, things changed when I started playing with my friends. After understanding the rules, I tried to help many friends or report players who were trying to cheat. I realized Lokan is the best server in Minecraft history, albeit a bit late. I believe I've realized many of my mistakes. I'm developing myself, and I ask Lokan players for another chance. Of course, I don't expect everyone to be on my side, but your opinions are very important to me.
I thank all Lokan residents and esteemed staff for taking the time to read my appeal.

With love,Ryukqqw

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we appreciate the detail and honesty with your appeal, we cannot lift it at this time. Both very recently and within the last 6 months we have seen evidence of you using hate speech in discord and until this behavior changes we cannot unban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back