Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Santian unban appeal

Santian

Ban date: 02/07/2023
Ban reason: using inappreciate skin, throwing out slurs.
Username when i got banned: Santian (now NRGsan)

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well. I decided to try appealing again after 3 months. I would like to apologize again to the staff team and the community.

First of all, I would like to apologize for my behavior on the server, and especially towards magpieman. I've wasted a lot of magpieman's time making appeals way too early, and put little effort into it. I stuck to the 3 month rule, this is the exact date on which the last response was from magpieman to my old appeal. I do regret my actions a lot, but I have also learned from them. I also have a bad history dealing with appeals. I appealed 1 month and 2 weeks after my ban, throwing away my chances of getting unbanned. And this is my fourth appeal.

About my ban.

I got banned by a skin that is very inappropriate on the server and in general it is not okay. my second reason was to use slurs in the chat, and also because of my history on the server. Using this method was the fastest way to get banned. I'm never going to do that again, because that's just not acceptable if you're doing this to get banned on this server. I'm going to fully behave and play the server without breaking any rules.

About my mute.

Once again I behaved badly in chat, with racism. I spammed the n-word several times in the chat. I did this to get a perm mute, even though I wasn't thinking about the consequences. This gives me a worse history and a smaller chance of getting unbanned. Racism is not okay, so I will never say such words again.

I would also like to apologize to Scotrian for wasting his time on me as well. scotrian warned me in message, to stop saying nword in chat. I ignored his warning and kept going.

About my attempted ban evade.

Some time ago I tried to alt with an alt account called HBONES. I really wanted to play Loka again, but that didn't work out, I was immediately denied by the anti-cheat/alt system. I am also very sorry for this.

I would like to play on the loka server again, without breaking any rules on the server and to behave normally towards the other players and the staff team. Hopefully I get one last chance to prove to me that I have really changed.

If I am unbanned, I promise to behave on the server and towards other players, everyone on the server and treat everyone with respect.

Thank you for reading my appeal, and I hope you have a good day.

- Santian

Last edited:

Obstinance

-1 disgracing NA orgs in minecraft name and he hasn't changed his attitude, clothes or bathed since his initial ban date.

Back