Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Santian Unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santian

Mute date: 06/11/2022 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Reason: Spamming sexual stuff, and ignoring warning

I said, and spammed it:
Cum Cum

Hello

I want to appeal for my second permanent mute. especially first I want to apologise to Marioistrash because he wasted his time because I said stupid things in chat. I am very sorry, it was really very stupid of me. i got a warning that i should stop, but i kept going. Then I got a temp mute for several minutes, then I did it again. I promise to act normal in Public chat, and never do it again.
I would like to get one last chance so I can speak to my alliance and friends again. Without doing moves of Yes or No. I hope you guys will still give me a chance.

Greetings

Last edited:

xacdab

+1 he is chill now. have been playing with him for over 4 months and havent heard a single curse or any other bad words from his mouth. this man changed FREE HIM

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 santian did a mistake some time ago, i belive that he should be unmuted bcs hes very friendly and nice in vc+ he teached me a lot about loka months ago

olpx

+1 i have known santian for a long time hes only been nice to me in the times i have spoke to him he seems sorry and wants to redeem himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back