Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Scandinavian chat. (2nd attempt)

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Hello team, I am once again here to suggest adding a Scandinavian chat. There are several reasons why this should be added. We Scandinavians need our own chat so we don't get warned for speaking our own language in the public chat. There are a bunch of Scandinavians on the server now, and we talk in both local public chat and on Discord, so this would be great to implement.

P.S. skuhoo. Just because we know how to speak English doesn't mean we don't want to speak our own language.

ToadQii

+1
I believe having a Scandinavian chat will furhur develop the Scandinavian community within Loka. Right now most Scandinavians talk ingame chat and discord (Myself included) and this would pretty nice for Scandinavians since they are beginning to grow within the Loka community

Deevil

Sentry
I mean, why not? If there are really enough players who are going to use that language in the chat and people who can do the translations on ALL the things on the server, it would be a good addition.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Don't necessarily have a problem with this, but we look at another comparable chat like Polish chat (and we have a big Polish community), and it is barely used at all and if it is, people still just speak English there. Given how adept the Scandinavian community is at English, our hesitation comes from adding yet another channel people would "like" to have versus a reality where it's just another dead channel that's more or less used for memes and using language that we can't as easily moderate.

Blissterz

Don't necessarily have a problem with this, but we look at another comparable chat like Polish chat (and we have a big Polish community), and it is barely used at all and if it is, people still just speak English there. Given how adept the Scandinavian community is at English, our hesitation comes from adding yet another channel people would "like" to have versus a reality where it's just another dead channel that's more or less used for memes and using language that we can't as easily moderate.
what about you make me sentry

Back