What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

Scotlxnd For sentry pt.2

Scotlxnd

Well-Known Member
Age: 18

Current Rank: Settler


Which rank are you applying for: Sentry


What do you think is expected of this rank:

Being a sentry means being mature and handling situations equally and fairly for both sides. You should always be friendly and helpful to anyone who needs guidance, help, or wants to talk. A sentry should also be an active key member of the community. A sentry should have a lot of knowledge about the server and be able to help out new and existing members on the server with the different questions they may have.


Why do you think you should become this rank:

I think I should become Sentry once again because I have a lot of knowledge about the server, more than most players do. I have been playing Loka for a couple of years now and have learned from my mistakes in the past, and have matured a lot from my last Sentry tenure and the last couple of months since my last Sentry application. I am not afraid to tell people if I have a different opinion than what they may have, and I will always be helpful with different ideas to improve the server. I care about Loka a lot and wish for it to continue being a great server to play on. I will be active on the server, mostly in tickets, and then eventually climb up the rank if possible.

When you started playing: March 21st, 2022

Time zone: GMT +1

How often do you play: 1-3 hours every day, but I am available on Discord more often.

Last application was posted on 31st of May
 
+1, scotlxnd is very known in the community and have been playing a lot and knows a lot about the servers and how it works. I 100% agree that he suits the role for sentry.
 
Considering there's been about 6 bias sentry promotions in the last 6 months its kinda shocking scotlxnd hasn't got it yet. +1
 
+1 Third times the charm some say. But i do believe unc has it still in him he is truly a helpful and very guiding asset to the community - deserves the world.
 
+1, said he wanted to quit minecraft 3000 years ago, father of 3, works 3 jobs, and wants a position at loka hq working as a sentry. This man deserves it.
 
Back
Top