Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Scotrian for LCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
IGN: scotrian
Current rank:
Slicer (used to be sentry idk if thats important or not LOL)
What you think is expected of this position:
In my opinion a LCR should be a non-bias, friendly and active person that is a useful member of the community and can help staff with ideas and most importanly make sure the community gets their input in.
Why you think players should support you:
Because I think I would be a good fit as a LCR, I am non-bias as a human can be and I would say I'm pretty friendly, although i struggled with being a Sentry, I learned alot about the community and their opinions for topics within Loka. I am extremely active and I could show up to most or all LCR meetings as well.
When you started playing on the server:
October 5th 2021
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent (Building, PvP, Story, etc):
PvP
Time zone:
AST (UTC -4)
How often do you play (hours a day/week):
4 hours a day roughly I would say

Conclusionz

+1 not voting for Scot is quite possibly the dumbest thing you can. You would be hard-pressed to find someone who does not like him. He’s a server veteran that has a lot of knowledge and that everyone unanimously loves.

Eyvah

Me and scot go way back, and he was always really chill and helpful. He is mature and he will provide communities views to the staff unbiasly.

@scotrian you should buy me drake concert tickets

jakeman5

Slicer
Considering the candidate's extensive experience, visionary policies, and demonstrated commitment to serving the people, it is evident that they possess the qualities necessary to lead our nation effectively. Their track record of implementing innovative solutions and fostering inclusive dialogue inspires confidence in their ability to address the complex challenges of our time. With their strong leadership, dedication to progress, and unwavering commitment to the betterment of society, they have the potential to bring about positive change and steer our country towards a brighter future.

+1

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Considering the candidate's extensive experience, visionary policies, and demonstrated commitment to serving the people, it is evident that they possess the qualities necessary to lead our nation effectively. Their track record of implementing innovative solutions and fostering inclusive dialogue inspires confidence in their ability to address the complex challenges of our time. With their strong leadership, dedication to progress, and unwavering commitment to the betterment of society, they have the potential to bring about positive change and steer our country towards a brighter future.

+1
1701222774510.png
Thank you jakeman5 my queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back