Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Season 4 ends July 19th

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
It's time to draw Season 4 to an end. Season 4 will end Sunday, July 19 at 10pm server time. At that time, current rankings will be tabulated. Titles and rewards will be handed to the following percentiles of players:

Fire Gladiator - Rank 1
Gladiator - Top 5%
Duelist - Top 5-10%
Rival - Top 10-15%

As for titles, those are still in development. More details about Season 5 will be announced over the next couple of weeks.

Get those games going and as always, Go Forth!

EastBowmen

Slicer
The Fire Gladiator and Gladiators still get a war horse, correct? And if so, what differs them from a regular horse?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The Fire Gladiator and Gladiators still get a war horse, correct? And if so, what differs them from a regular horse?

They need a bit of an overhaul, but essentially Gladiator warhorses are supposed to be max stats, unrideable by others, and summonable in spawn/town.

Grubul

Slicer
Are they even unbreedable? :eek:

Quick question - How long is a season?

And do even 2vs2 players get their titles?

Last edited:

EastBowmen

Slicer
And do even 2vs2 players get their titles?

In the past the only arenas where players received titles were 1vs1 and VotA. I'm not sure if titles will did not get titles be given out this year as well, but I assume they will. Also, the 2vs2 players most likely won't receive a title because not enough players play that type of BG in order for their to be some competition for the titles and ranks.

Note: This is just what I've noticed from the past, and assumed it wouldn't change much. Meaning that I'm not 100% confident that this information is completely true, so I'd wait for Crypt or Master's response to be fully confident.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Correct, 2v2 has traditionally been a less-played bracket and usually doesn't meet the requirements of having enough games/players played to qualify for titles. Once I run some tabulations, I'll post again here with some information about how many players are currently qualifying for things, etc.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Will they still be unbreedable?

Correct, Gladiator Horses are supposed to be unbreedable.

How long is a season

Seasons don't usually have a set period of time. They're usually at least 4-6 months long, but it tends to revolve around things like major Loka Feature updates or major Minecraft patches. In this case, we've just been running the season too long and it's time to start the next season. New seasons traditionally also come with updates to the PvP systems as well, so there should always be something to look forward to in a new season!

Back