Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SebbyV Unban Appeal

SebbyV

Muted
Hello Loka community and staff team, around 6 months ago I was permanently banned for saying insensitive things about Israel to Daqniel. to start this appeal I would like to apologize to the entire Loka community. In my last few months playing Loka, I had become a very toxic player and I was taking the game far too seriously and that will never happen again. I'm not going to make any excuses since I think what I said was wrong and my ban was very deserved and looking back I also believe I should have been banned/muted before this incident due to my toxicity. Since my ban, I have learned from my mistakes and have become a lot more of a mature person. I am very sorry for my actions and It will not be repeated. I hope that I can rejoin the Loka community and move forward from this,
Thank You.

mindblaster007

Honestly, Sebby was decent except for when he was scumming potato sales in the market. However what he said is absolutely unacceptable for numerous reasons.

mimo4

Slicer
+1 sebby is a silly little dude who got a little mad but sebby is a nice dude with a big heart and sebby apologized and sebby was also rambling cuz sebby is a dumb dumb who gets mad at minecraft but sebby wont do that anymore because sebby learnt from sebbys mistakes.

i love sebby cuz sebby is a good person and i hope sebby gets unbanned from loka. i think sebby apology was genuine and i do not see sebby being rude to others in chat again if sebby gets unbanned because sebby learned a valuable lesson.

Senshiy

Sentry
I believe that he should be unbanned but have maybe 2 week temp ban as what he said to Daqniel was insensitive and rude. Especially during a time where tensions in that region are at an all time high.
+1 but maybe a temp ban for 2 weeks

Last edited:
Back