Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Second Supremeace unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJglizzyy

Dear Lokans,

-8 months since ban-

This is my second ban appeal that im writing due to cheating. I played loka for around 5 months before I got banned and only started cheating in the last month of my gameplay. Before I started cheating I just went to many conquests failing in having good pvp skills etc, however I got bored of being bad at the game so I downloaded a client called "Meteor" with mods along side it of "Meteor plus" for other features. I used the client mostly for conquest and ranked fights to have a higher skill level and "view." I don't have a excuse on my actions as I did it purely out of selfishness.

I want to point out that I lied to my teammates about not cheating on the server as I didn't want to get banned or "pointed at" for my actions. I've never been toxic to the loka community, I haven't had any offences before and after my ban.

Loka was one of the first servers I started cheating on, having no actual idea what to use on a client. I do admit that cheating is no fun, having something make your game easier than others is just babying. It's also unfair to the actual legit players who play the game for fun,while people who cheat like I used to ruin it.

When I did get banned I just thought "so what that im banned." However, after 8 months have passed I have realized that what I did was wrong and I did like the server at one point.

I want to apologize to the players who were killed by my time of cheating or had their experienced ruined by me, and to my teammates to I lied to.

IF I do get unbanned I am free to be screenshared at any time wanted.

(For anyone who wants to know the cheats I used were hitboxes,jump reset and health tags.)All the cheats on my pc were cleared (that I know of)

EXploite

-1 mainly because he lied about not having cheats on his pc

Attachments

• IMG_9154.jpg
    IMG_9154.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Obstinance

if ur absolute dogwater on loka to the point where you cheat then theres no way another server thought you were good enough to be cheating and you weren't -1 the time writing this appeal should've been spent praying 🙏🏾

EXploite

search my pc right now, you wont find anything. if you can read it says "to decompile and to prove a point", why would i keep it just to prove a point?
"search my pc right now" xdd There is proof you are active in the doomsday client discord. I don't need to send the screenshot because everyone has seen it (if you haven't seen it ill post it soon). I also don't suggest arguing in your ban appeal forum post, it is not a good look and proves you haven't changed at all. But the main point of the ss was to prove you lied in your appeal and what makes you think people will believe and trust you won't cheat again?

Last edited:

TheAngryMan69

"search my pc right now" xdd There is proof you are active in the doomsday client discord. I don't need to send the screenshot because everyone has seen it. I also don't suggest arguing in your ban appeal forum post, it is not a good look and proves you haven't changed at all. But the main point of the ss was to prove you lied in your appeal and what makes you think people will believe and trust you won't cheat again?
i havent seen it

Click1x

"search my pc right now" xdd There is proof you are active in the doomsday client discord. I don't need to send the screenshot because everyone has seen it (if you haven't seen it ill post it soon). I also don't suggest arguing in your ban appeal forum post, it is not a good look and proves you haven't changed at all. But the main point of the ss was to prove you lied in your appeal and what makes you think people will believe and trust you won't cheat again?
that’s true you shouldn’t argue in a unban appeal

Deeuss

You have hacked in Polaris, Astris, even 2 weeks ago in Conquestia, along with some other people in your group, you are planning to hack in Crusalis, and you are just overall annoying, obnoxious and toxic.
You currently are in the Doomsday discord (The screenshot is not mine, I am not in this discord obviously) which clearly means you never planned to stop.
You found cheating constantly fun and you mostly want to be unbanned to start cheating again, you are just addicted to it.

You and your group are overall annoying, and just a negative to have on most servers, although you are active and good opps to be, you are always trying to find out some exploits (Like removing soldier in Conquestia, and cheating in it)

>(SupremeAce blatantly hacking in GeoConquestia)
Its also known that other people in your group like gite also are known for using cheats like Triggerbot, but have never been SS'd.

Good luck in your next appeal in 2026

Attachments

• wild_ace.png
    wild_ace.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back