Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SehitYoshinori unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SehitYoshinori

Muted
---------yoshinori unban appeal--------

Reason:Illegal Mods
Ban Date:02/03/2023
my current ign:yoshirocky

Hi I am SehitYoshinori around 2 years ago I got banned for sharing my account with KocZilla. A year later in my ticket I spoke to Skuhoo and he let me play. As I started playing in this server (exactly 11 month) I downloaded the illegal mod named “ItemScroller”. Luckily I didnt use this mod in any conquests, which did not affect the consequences of the conquests and the winner of month. I just went to Zyre for 2 days and then Skuhoo froze me. As he froze me I admitted that I have used ItemScroller without any need of screen sharing, which would waste his time. 4 months later I decided to alt on the account Grealishh and got banned 3 days later. I have read all the rules again (for 4-5th time ig) and I believe I have learned the consequences and the reason for my punishments. We are all here to have fun in an equal and fair environment, which is the best thing loka does. Without these punishments I wouldnt be grateful to this server and the service it gives. I really missed this server and I believe I deserve a second chance. I want to use this appeal as a chance to apologize to players and staff, that I wasted their time and spoiled their fun. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!1708964619444.png

Last edited:

StarBoyAwasd3

---------yoshinori unban appeal--------

Reason:Illegal Mods
Ban Date:02/03/2023
my current ign:yoshirocky

Hi I am SehitYoshinori around 2 years ago I got banned for sharing my account with KocZilla. A year later in my ticket I spoke to Skuhoo and he let me play. As I started playing in this server (exactly 11 month) I downloaded the illegal mod named “ItemScroller”. Luckily I didnt use this mod in any conquests, which did not affect the consequences of the conquests and the winner of month. I just went to Zyre for 2 days and then Skuhoo froze me. As he froze me I admitted that I have used ItemScroller without any need of screen sharing, which would waste his time. 4 months later I decided to alt on the account Grealishh and got banned 3 days later. I have read all the rules again (for 4-5th time ig) and I believe I have learned the consequences and the reason for my punishments. We are all here to have fun in an equal and fair environment, which is the best thing loka does. Without these punishments I wouldnt be grateful to this server and the service it gives. I really missed this server and I believe I deserve a second chance. I want to use this appeal as a chance to apologize to players and staff, that I wasted their time and spoiled their fun. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!View attachment 9564
really a very good player with a good behavior everyone deserves a 2nd chance +1

Eyvah

+1 we met irl when i came to hakkari (city in turkey) and he actually bought me some tea and paid for our lunch great guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back