Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Sentry or Broke - Deathstrider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathstrider

Slicer

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: A Sentry should be an impartial player who is there to help out other players and solve disputes/complaints.

Why you think you should become this rank: I think I should become Sentry as I have an extensive knowledge of server lore and unspoken rules, I also have a firm grip on what commands I have and when to use them from being in numerous Skype calls with memrme, (Sentry/ex-Guardian).

When you started playing on the server: I started playing on Loka at around the start of may 2012, ish.

Time zone in relation to GMT: GMT

How often do you play (hours a day/week): I play quite a lot now that the new update has come out, possibly 1-4 hours a day and maybe 5-6 hours a week.

Jedoi

Slicer
I don't know you that well, but you seem nice, I've seen you reminding other about the rules once or twice, (Caps or something). I don't see you online that often, but I have been playing a little less with my bad internet. May luck be by your side.

Thieflord304

Slicer
Eh, Not so sure, today he was complaining about Psych and such. Also, he thought Sentry's couldn't start fights, which could of been a joke of course..but seemed serious. Up to the higher ups to judge I suppose. Not a yay or a nay though.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Due to your inactivity, Deathstrider, we must reject your application for now. If you come back to Loka and remain an active member, you may then choose to apply again for consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back