Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Seppius unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seppiuss

Currently İgn: EgirlSeppius
Previous Appeals: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/temp-ban-reduction.6559/ , https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/seppiuss-unban-appeal.6688/ , https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/seppius-unban-appeal.6843/

Hello Lokans and dear staff, I've been banned for doxxing since september 20, what I did was a big bullshit and childhood. I've witnessed how much harm doxxing can do to a person. Realizing the mistake I made after doxxing, I apologized to Alpkaya. I don't have a problem with his now. Also, I apologize to everyone I toxic while playing Loka. I hope I can fight in Loka with my friends again.

Good day to everyone

Raddus_

Guardian
-1. 5 months is not enough time for doxxing, along with the fact youve now had a toal of 4 appeals in 5 months does not show youve matured or learned from the situation. I would take 6-7 months and not appeal, try again once youve hit about a year being banned. Take the time to mature and think about something other then loka. I wish you the bets of luck here but I do not think this appeal will get you anywhere.

Seppiuss

-1. 5 months is not enough time for doxxing, along with the fact youve now had a toal of 4 appeals in 5 months does not show youve matured or learned from the situation. I would take 6-7 months and not appeal, try again once youve hit about a year being banned. Take the time to mature and think about something other then loka. I wish you the bets of luck here but I do not think this appeal will get you anywhere.
I couldn't see any relevance of maturing with making too many appeals, I'm just taking my chances I didn't see any problem with it. Thanks for your comment

Obstinance

this

AKHISARLI

Muted
^

czmpos

Slicer

Blissterz

I couldn't see any relevance of maturing with making too many appeals, I'm just taking my chances I didn't see any problem with it. Thanks for your comment
Well one thing we can take from you appealing too many times is that you are not remorseful for what you did and i think you know that

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We do not feel enough time has passed and do not think you are remorseful of your actions. You doxxed and threatened an individual using that identifiable information. Less and higher quality appeals will increase your chances of a successful future appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back