Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Seppiuss unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seppiuss

Greetings, I know it's too early for this, but I'll take a chance because I really understand the mistakes I made and the consequences. I was suspended from the Loka 2 months ago due to doxing.I am very sorry and sorry for what I have done. I have definitely made a big mistake.I am aware of the damage I have done to society and I am ready to promise that nothing like this will ever happen again. I'm also very sorry that I couldn't stand it and alting(exMuera) 20 days ago.Please forgive me nothing like this will happen again. It really saddens me that I can't fight in Loka with my friends.I also apologize to the Loka Community and Alpkaya, I am aware of the mistake I made.

quarion1s1

+1 He was new so he didn't know the rules and was aware of the consequences of his actions. Loka life was too short for him, he needs a second chance like every human being. This chance should be taken advantage of. If someone puts their name on any game, they should be aware of the consequences. I think it needs to be re-examined so it should be unbanned #FreeSeppius

sasuk

+1 He was new so he didn't know the rules and was aware of the consequences of his actions. Loka life was too short for him, he needs a second chance like every human being. This chance should be taken advantage of. If someone puts their name on any game, they should be aware of the consequences. I think it needs to be re-examined so it should be unbanned #FreeSeppius
Isnt that just a known thing not to do ? just not doxing someone? why must it be a rule on a server fr

Seppiuss

Isnt that just a known thing not to do ? just not doxing someone? why must it be a rule on a server fr
What I did was absolutely unacceptable but I understand the harm and consequences of what I do. That's why I'm so sorry for what I did.What I did was because I couldn't control myself, and that was a childhood.In 2 months I have had time to think, I can keep myself under control and I understand my mistakes. I had my fight with you in the first garama it's really all on my mind and I miss them :(

Seppiuss

manz "grew up" in 2 months but alted on the server just 20 days ago

-1 You should have waited longer to appeal
You're right about the long time, but I couldn't reconcile my growth with my alting because yes it's against the rules but I just wanted to have fun with my friends. As I said, I had 2 months to think from the time I was banned and I made good use of it, I understand the consequences of my mistakes. The reason I opened a alt was because I liked Loka and its people. All I did on my alt account was to spend time on Zyre and enjoy the moment. I have no problem with anyone. I have no problem with Alpkaya. Even if my ban is opened, I would like to take part in the same conquest with him.

Piruletaas

Sentry
Tell me a Minecraft server where doxxing is allowed.

Seppiuss

manz "grew up" in 2 months but alted on the server just 20 days ago

-1 You should have waited longer to appeal
When I go back and look at the mistakes I made in this game made up of squares, I feel really embarrassed. The mistakes I make for a game is a real bullshit. I've really matured and I can see it for myself. Looking back at my previous appeal and I can see that I've really matured.

Gqldn

Slicer
When I go back and look at the mistakes I made in this game made up of squares, I feel really embarrassed. The mistakes I make for a game is a real bullshit. I've really matured and I can see it for myself. Looking back at my previous appeal and I can see that I've really matured.
I feel like doxxing isn't a mistake in the block game but a show of character overall. Just wait like 4+ months and make another appeal.

Seppiuss

I feel like doxxing isn't a mistake in the block game but a show of character overall. Just wait like 4+ months and make another appeal.
A person's thoughts and ideas can change every 2 months. I realize that I have to suffer the consequences of my mistake. But review my appeal because in 2 months I have really thought a lot and my mind has changed. I'm not a harmful person for society like I used to be, I try to help people and be friendly. Again, the mistake I made is really big, but I really changed, I hope you can see it.

Seppiuss

doxxing just shows the type of guy u are so -1
Doxxing doesn't mean I won't change. I have solved my problem with the Alpkaya and I am aware of the consequences of what I am doing. Don't be biased towards me because of a mistake I've made before. I have truly changed and I am aware of the evil of what I have done and I ask you to forgive me.

czmpos

Slicer
Greetings, I know it's too early for this, but I'll take a chance because I really understand the mistakes I made and the consequences. I was suspended from the Loka 2 months ago due to doxing.I am very sorry and sorry for what I have done. I have definitely made a big mistake.I am aware of the damage I have done to society and I am ready to promise that nothing like this will ever happen again. I'm also very sorry that I couldn't stand it and alting(exMuera) 20 days ago.Please forgive me nothing like this will happen again. It really saddens me that I can't fight in Loka with my friends.I also apologize to the Loka Community and Alpkaya, I am aware of the mistake I made.
2 MONTHS?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back