Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Server Side Lag

mopb3

Slicer
I've asked around and some of us are having absolutely horrible server side lag spikes, (Or in my case constant lag, but that's nothing new) just wondering if anything could be done about such a thing; a reset perhaps?

Zor95

Slicer
Apparently a plugin is being installed to regularly restart the server, but I have no idea if Crypt has already added it. If it gets extremely bad then pick a player who has already been banned and add an additional 999,999,999 years to their sentence. The server will go down for 2-5 minutes but the lag should be gone.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Not really a plugin to restart the server, but just a better way for asy and i and access the server console and allow me to restart the server and maintain it better. Since I still only have the ability to stop the server, and not restart it, I can't add any new plugins at the moment. Anyway, regularly scheduled events, like daily restarts and backups, etc are just a part of it; should allow the server stability to be monitored and handled with far greater ease.

Back