Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Shnxd unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnxd

Muted
Hello, Loka community, I'm shnxd. I've been banned from the Loka server for 3 months now. I started playing Loka about a year ago. I've been enjoying playing Loka since my first day. I've made new friendships in Loka. Unfortunately, due to my toxic behavior when I get angry, I've gained quite a few enemies. Therefore, I apologize to everyone I've upset or angered in Loka. I would like to explain the reason for my ban to you.

One day I came home and turned my computer on. When I turned on my computer, a friend of mine was in LokaMC and I wanted to enter the LokaMC too. Because of this reason, I launched my game and tried to login LokaMC. but I came across this "1712567163751.png". I was very upset when I found out that I was banned and I was wondering why I got punished. While I was thinking about this situation, I got a following message from a person named "4deshh". He had sent me a message ''1712566798377.png'' that was explaining why I got bannedd. But then something just snapped, since "4deshh" is someone who gets banned every week, I thought that the screenshot sent to you, LokaMC staff, was distorted or misrepresented. After so many events, I realised that I was banned for writing this from "4deshh"s "I'm handsome, buddy" message.

After that, I opened a ticket on the Loka Discord and was directed to the forums. Because I couldn't express myself properly in my first appeal, I deleted it and opened this appeal. I apologize to anyone I've upset until today, and I promise not to repeat those mistakes again.

This appeal has been opened for my ban reason to be reviewed, so I would appreciate it if you could make your comments objectively. Thank you for reading this and have a good game. Good day, Loka community!

(I believe that the screenshot sent to you has been exaggerated or misrepresented by someone who gets banned every week.) ( Please refrain from trying to freeze my appeal with fake screenshots. )

This appeal has been edited.

1712566798377.png : what happened(laugh)im handsome right?am i handsome browhat's gonna happen after 2 weeks (laugh)u gained ur life back congratsdude i wouldnt wanted to get a turk bannedbut ur make fun of with doxx urselfthere is nothing i can doyesam i handsome bro

Attachments

• resim_2024-04-05_190707829.png
    resim_2024-04-05_190707829.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

LightAndDqrk

Slicer
you need more time -1
Having your friends send you positive messages will not help you.

Last edited:

Raddus_

Guardian
Hello, Loka community. I'm Shnxd. I've been banned from the server for 2 months now. I joined the server a year ago and have been enjoying it ever since. I'd like to explain the reason behind my ban to you. I got banned simply for asking "am I handsome?" on Discord. Being banned for such a reason has saddened me. The details of my ban are solely based on asking "am I handsome?" on Discord every 3 months. Yes, it might seem like joking about doxxing, but getting banned for this reason alone has upset me. I know it might seem silly to appeal after 2 months, but I want my ban reason to be reconsidered, so I'd appreciate it if you could provide your comments objectively. If I've done something to upset anyone, I apologize. Have a good day, Loka community.
I doubt you were banned just for saying "Am I handsome?" You were banned for harrasment, meaning you went out of your way to hurt others. -1 A harrasment ban should be much longer than 2 months, and this appeal shows little to no remorse. In fact, all it tells me is that you do not even see your actions as wrong, since the thing that got you banned is not even mentioned in this appeal.

NotsoKristy

+1 I don't know who he is but I think he's chill

Also asking if you are handsome isn't bad it is just a question
I also don't get the doxxing part :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back