Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Should i get subowner in southern valyria by me

Do i deserve subowner

• Total voters

coolkidsupa

President Jakeman5 said I needed to write an essay explaining why I deserve subowner in his town after he purged everyone....
ALLOW ME THE THOUGHTS... this took me around 45 minutes to write and 15 minutes to REVISE

SUPA v. THE VALYRIAN STATE

As many people contest my position as “ Subowner “ in the town of Southern Valyria on LokaMC, I feel a growing need to shut down and address the concerns and outright outrageous claims that are involved in Supa v.The Valyrian State as these claims are possibly vandalizing and damaging my reputation. It’s important to know the basics first, President Jake issued an order on 8/22 to demote most of the “ Subowners “ in order to reduce the amount of liabilities that the towns would have if said “ subowners “ were to retire including the President himself. That being said, as a Southern Valyrian resident since January of 2021 I feel that this order is needed as Southern Valyria has grown a reputation of “ Detroit “ within these past couple of months. However, I am here to provide insight into how I am not a detriment anymore and I will instead act as Peacekeeper in this stunning town.

PART 1. Disproving the claims.
As it was brought up to me by my assistant, N3ghtmare that there have been rumors going around in this town that I would become a liability in this town. If you did not know me but have read my criminal record in this town it would be apparent that I do not have the cleanest of records. My ways have changed since I was impoverished, I was in a dark time and I am sorry for using the amount of pearls I have and crystalling our President 2 times in 1 day but I will swear an oath if I get elected as a Subowner to never harm our officials ever again nor steal from our community. I am also sorry for stealing the War Room echest last year. Ever since these incidents, I took it upon myself to “ refund “ our society in a way that would benefit us, thus starting Aurora and leading us to win ⅔ of our Balak months with a peak of 74 actives all self-sufficient and willing to take in others- locked to other continents or not. People say that my “ recruiting “ was really using other people but I beg to differ, I do not think I would’ve gotten to the amount of people in my town if I didn’t ask other town members to recruit for me, if I had a friend that wanted to play Loka, why would I ask somebody completely random to teach them instead of me? It made a lot more sense for people that were already interested in Loka to incorporate the idea of playing and joining the Best in The South Military. That being said, as more and more of the original players I had fun playing with leave for college, Loka has been less fun, people say that me selling my town for 150k was a ripoff but I do not regret any bit of it as it was actually a burden. Most of my friends has retired in Southern Valyria and I plan to do the same, I have ran 2 towns now, one gone terribly wrong the other somewhat a success and I can see towns like our President does now, any little acts towards our newer players/accidents in our town takes numerous time out of his day to correct and given my history it would not seem like a good idea but I promise I have reformed and now see Southern Valyria as my own, I would never be its demise no matter what. Also another claim that was brought up was that I’d give into temptation by my friends to do villainous acts against others in the town and rest assure Jury, I swear I will not. Now that I have played Loka for around 2 years, I do not need to be a mole rat and take any and every leftovers and the next claim will explain why.

PART 2. Why I won’t go back to my old ways.
Back then, I was what most considered “ broke “, I scavenged echests, ratted peoples loot and did other indescribable things just to get a little bit richer but now that me and my friends have amassed a big amount of wealth, that’s no longer necessary. As the Court of Valyria read this, I would like to point out that I have more gear than our owner storage, enough cores to buy anything I wanted (within reason) and sentimental lores that I care about. Even if all of those were to be cut off, it wouldn’t be me who would be mad. All of these items are materialistic besides from the Lores that I own and honestly, I don’t really care if I lose them or not. As long as I have a sword and pots, I shall live to fight another day. There’s really no reason for me to take other people’s loot, as a former noob I understand how hard it is to amass wealth and I promise to allow our town members to cherish their hard earned money in peace. I have played Loka enough to the point that I don’t mind if I lose a set, 2 sets or even a double chest of sets. I understand that I have done despicable acts in the past but now that I live in a Valyrian penthouse with a towns’ wealth, I don’t think I need to return to my old ways.

PART 3. My loyalty as a Valyrian Resident
I have been loyal to B.I.T.S for a year and 8 months with no intentions to stop, I have recruited, grinded, fought and much more for this alliance and if we do return in full force I will resume such matters if required. BITS is much more than an alliance and I’ve made many friends in this community (yes even Noah and Carter and Raj even they are fartheads to me) and I will defend our land to the best of my capabilities even if I know it’s an uphill battle. I admit, I have enacted orders that have lost us the month i.e opening vuln 11 EST, I admit it and I regret it as it wasted days of people's lives grinding pots mats and recruiting but I want nothing but serenity for BITS now that we are just a group of college students and a freshmen kid, and a grandpa. I have been offered “ Alliance Leader “ in our alliance before and although I rejected the offer I would like to introduce the concept that at one point I was trusted enough to lead our alliance into battle. Subowners can get reported by the full-owner for town betrayal and I’m willing to take the ban if I do anything considered “ dumb/stupid “ to anyone but Raj. My loyalty is unwavering and I will stand with BITS even if I am standing besides a warp of 60, or a warp consisting of only myself.

To reiterate, I know I don’t have the cleanest history nor do people think like I’m a mature person but regardless, I have changed for the better and have 0 intentions of becoming detrimental towards Southern Valyria. I think I have proved my worth to this alliance and will continue becoming beneficial to Mr. President and our community thus making me trustworthy of Sub-Owner in our capital, Southern Valyria.

Back