Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Sigmaflash Banned

Haz5

Hey Guys,
It's me spooder. I have come across sigmaflash bullying me legit so much and it hasn't even been 2 months. In February he kicked me out of the town for no reason. Now he is just farming me off the server. He killed me while I was in c train and kicked me from the town. Sigmaflash is farming me off the server.

+1 if you think the stupid red bird should be banned.
Thanks
he is too toxic when he strafes, keeps me in a corner

vibincuh

Muted
Hey Guys,
It's me spooder. I have come across sigmaflash bullying me legit so much and it hasn't even been 2 months. In February he kicked me out of the town for no reason. Now he is just farming me off the server. He killed me while I was in c train and kicked me from the town. Sigmaflash is farming me off the server.

+1 if you think the stupid red bird should be banned.
Thanks
+1 L sigmaflash.

Steak__

As a top candidate for the slicer nomination race, I can speak for the community and say that sigma flash is a disease to the server. If nothing is done to eradicate him from the server, I will have to take matters into my hand. Like I said before, as a top candidate for the slicer race, I can say that sigma has done nothing but bully and harass the members of this server to the point that they quit. Spooder, I have great respect for you coming out.

+1

Back