Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

SigmaFlash's Alting Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
To begin with, if you don't know the full story, I would appreciate if you would read this without having bias block your judgment. To begin with, the account SupaKrishBoi first joined in March when I accidentally logged on and I just decided to do the intro course because I wanted to see how it changed. I finished the intro course, I said a couple of things in public chat and logged off. The account then logged on later on around this month. The account was passed down from me to my brother because why pay $26 dollars for a Minecraft account when I could just give him one for free. This point that Skuhoo brought up has no validity because it was long ago but I could see how it could prove that I was alting. He was given the owner of Valyrian Ski Resort in order to have the spot held by someone because he is the only one that did not know the owner commands and could have no chance of damaging the town. He is also reliable because he lives with me and he could do things when I asked him to. We also wanted him in the spot to help move over stuff from other towns and it was also a town meme making a 7-year-old a town owner. Also when Skuhoo screen shared me, he looked at my launcher logs which were a file I didn't even know existed. Before he started the screen share, I logged out of my brother's account on the launcher because I thought that Skuhoo would just ban me because I was logged in because cov bias was a rumor that may or may not be true(Kxph gives his account to Heydood to do the firestone parkour and only gets warned). When I logged out of the account it apparently deleted launcher logs. I did not intentionally mean to delete these logs. Also, there is no rule saying that deleting evidence is not allowed so even if was on purpose, it would have no effect on my ban time. Later on, then it was seen obviously at spawn that my brother and I were both running around spawn at the same time. This is not possible as a regular human being to be able to run to Minecraft accounts to play at the same time. At the time at spawn, I remember seeing _ELEM, SmiGuy, ExplodingBull, Baes20, and Kxph watching us run around. Then I proceeded to duel him which is also not possible as a human being to be able to on two accounts. Also in a voice chat with rsm, pheonix, elem, and baes my little brother could be heard screaming while dueling. I do not know if the people above are willing to confirm that they remember seeing us both but I would appreciate their honesty if they do. I do not know what else I could do to prove that my brother was playing. I know the staff team brings up the point that they do believe that my brother is real and this ban appeal is meant to argue the fact that my brother was playing and not to argue that he is actually real. I could see why he would be seen as an alt because of his very low playtime but that was simply because of he is still 7 and he only enjoys PVP. He wanted to kill people at spawn and that is all he liked to do. He likes action and the server is not 24-7 action so he did not enjoy playing much other than when I mentioned Minecraft to him. I also do not know how much this proves but my brother was heard by Sparky___ and many of the Cult of Jib members in voice call when he was logged on. I do not know what else I could do to prove that he is real. I could provide pictures privately of the computer and more if asked.

Arvein

In all seriousness, the insurmountable amount of proof that Sigma has that backs himself up is ridiculous. The fact that you're denying him despite all this evidence doesn't make staff look "concrete and just" in their opinions. It makes them look biased, and uneducated.

Steve5729

Slicer
-1 you were on your brother's account on your computer whilst also being on Loka. Seems like alting to me. Besides your ban is only a week you can live.

In all seriousness, the insurmountable amount of proof that Sigma has that backs himself up is ridiculous. The fact that you're denying him despite all this evidence doesn't make staff look "concrete and just" in their opinions. It makes them look biased, and uneducated.

Just because his brother is a person that exists and has used the account does not mean that Sigma did not use the account. He has access to to it and therefore can use it. It does not matter if his brother uses it most of the time. Sigma using it once is alting and there is no exact proof that he was not the person to use it in this exact case.

Last edited:

Arvein

-1 it's only a week, you'll live.

You've completely failed to acknowledge the point. Its not the fact that its a week. Its the fact that Sigma has the deck completely stacked, but staff continue to plug their ears and scream nonsense to ignore it. Look at the whole picture instead of "whatever works for Covenant."

Obstinance

Muted
I didn't even know Sigma was banned or this happened but if he didn't alt then he didn't alt. It's like how smiguy uses gidskid to keep town's alive but nobody questions if it's smi because they live together.

LostProperty

Sentry
-1 you were on your brother's account on your computer whilst also being on Loka. Seems like alting to me. Besides your ban is only a week you can live.

Just because his brother is a person that exists and has used the account does not mean that Sigma did not use the account. He has access to to it and therefore can use it. It does not matter if his brother uses it most of the time. Sigma using it once is alting and there is no exact proof that he was not the person to use it in this exact case.
what about ur ``sister``? You have told me you have been on her account before

ReformedPheonix

Slicer

Wheres the evidence that he used it as an alt. So far all the evidence points to he hasn't used the account as an alt. lol are you even reading the post are doing your typical -1

NerdieBirdieYT

Slicer
Would be curious to hear the counter-argument here, Sigma's got a good case.

Everyone keep in mind it's really hard for staff to be able to prove alting one way or the other. Having a sibling play the same server as you when alting isn't allowed can easily look really fishy. :)

SigmaFlash

Slicer
Would be curious to hear the counter-argument here, Sigma's got a good case.

Everyone keep in mind it's really hard for staff to be able to prove alting one way or the other. Having a sibling play the same server as you when alting isn't allowed can easily look really fishy. :)
Just some context, I asked Sparky and Cryptite before even letting my brother play and they both said it was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back