Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Skitch the Wolf for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
I'm currently a College student, and, coincidentally, Gallazius is my roommate. I am happy to share Loka with the rest of you, as many of you have become good friends of mine, and I value that friendship. I only hope to maintain those bonds in Sentryhood, and use the abilities given to a Sentry to help those in need. I have been away for a few months, but I came back in the end of September, 2012

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: To be helpful whenever possible, especially when someone new comes on and needs it most, and to aid the admins in keeping the server safe from Griefers, X-rayers, and so on.

Why you think you should become this rank: I love this server. This is the only server I play on, and I was referred to it by Gallazius. I want to help the server and everyone on the server, because Loka is like my home inside of Minecraft. And because of that, it pains me to see it marred by those who wish to harm it. And I want to learn from the higher-ups like Magpieman and Gallazius so I can learn how to responsibly use the abilities of a Sentry.

When you started playing on the server: Roughly a year ago in the Spring, 2012

Time zone in relation to GMT: Eastern Standard Time, so -5 hours

How often do you play (hours a day/week): On average, about 4-6 hours a day, 5 days a week

Lucifer09

Slicer
Yes x100
tumblr_lmauijnF7l1qafrh6.gif

Gallius

Slicer
I know This may seem bias - and possibly an unfair say - but i honestly approve of this. Skitch has on many occasions sought out x - rayer mines and is constantly vigilant of hackers and greifers and has supported us admins whenever he can. Not only that i see no lust for power in his attitude only a healthy desire to improve the server.

Once more - This could be viewed as Bias but i do not regret my support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back