Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Skuhoo for Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder

Current rank: Slicer

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry

What you think is expected of this rank: Guardians+ can't be online all the time and when they are, they can't be everywhere at once. This is where Sentries come in. Sentries keep an eye on players' /rx values and alert admins of any players that stand out. Sentries are there to keep chat civil and assist players with any questions they might have as they progress through what Loka has to offer. In circumstances where no other admins are online they have the power to kick/ban offending players.

Why you think you should become this rank: Although I haven't been on Loka nearly as long as some of the other Sentries, my time here has been productive. I've started an arguably successful town, helped fix numerous game-breaking bugs, and contributed largely to balance and gameplay changes. If players are asking questions in public chat I always answer them if I can. In addition to all of that, I check the forums daily and am on Discord for a large portion of the day as well.

When you started playing on the server: Late December 2015

Time zone: EDT

How often do you play (hours a day/week): Like most people, the amount of time I play is largely dependent on what else I have going on. I usually manage at least 4 hours per day and around 25 hours per week, though.

Last edited:

gabrosen

Slicer
Well... I have seen you progress far faster then most players who joined with you and that you know what you are doing. I believe you are ready to pass your knowledge on to newer players and assist if anyone needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back