Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Splinian Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimo4

Slicer
why are you making an AI appeal how hard is it to write a paragraph in your first language?

czmpos

Slicer
why are you making an AI appeal how hard is it to write a paragraph in your first language?
1677871515350.png
who puts Sincerely man, only chat gpt

also, the coincidence of chat gpt saying thank you for your time and consideration

1677875447194.png
1677871909674-png.6635

Find the differences game

Last edited:

passway

Muted
Please do not talk to my client without his lawyer..

Attachments

• 997A7957-AE8F-4CE3-B617-D3943F8426F4.png
    997A7957-AE8F-4CE3-B617-D3943F8426F4.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 49

glory

-1 posted the video of the guy shooting up that one store and labeled as "airsoft" on a different server. really weird guy.

czmpos

Slicer
-1 Chat GPT and just an extremely racist/toxic guy.
While the use of GPT in the banned player's appeal may demonstrate a level of commitment to finding a solution, it ultimately does not excuse the toxic behavior that led to the ban in the first place. As such, I agree with Babysoy's decision not to unban the player.

Toxic behavior can have a significant impact on the gaming experience for other players, and it is the responsibility of moderators to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment. Allowing a toxic player to return after a ban sends a message that such behavior is acceptable, which can lead to further toxicity in the community.

Furthermore, Babysoy's decision not to unban the player shows a commitment to maintaining a fair and consistent standard for all users, regardless of their individual circumstances or use of advanced technology like GPT.

Overall, I fully support Babysoy's decision not to unban the toxic player, even in light of their use of GPT in their appeal. It is essential to prioritize the well-being and enjoyment of all players and to maintain a fair and consistent standard in the community. ( i swear i didn't used gpt on this) ( i understand half of the words this text says)

1677888755950.png

DevvyVR

Muted
While the use of GPT in the banned player's appeal may demonstrate a level of commitment to finding a solution, it ultimately does not excuse the toxic behavior that led to the ban in the first place. As such, I agree with Babysoy's decision not to unban the player.

Toxic behavior can have a significant impact on the gaming experience for other players, and it is the responsibility of moderators to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment. Allowing a toxic player to return after a ban sends a message that such behavior is acceptable, which can lead to further toxicity in the community.

Furthermore, Babysoy's decision not to unban the player shows a commitment to maintaining a fair and consistent standard for all users, regardless of their individual circumstances or use of advanced technology like GPT.

Overall, I fully support Babysoy's decision not to unban the toxic player, even in light of their use of GPT in their appeal. It is essential to prioritize the well-being and enjoyment of all players and to maintain a fair and consistent standard in the community. ( i swear i didn't used gpt on this) ( i understand half of the words this text says)

View attachment 6639
have you heard of the saying "don't believe everything you see on the internet" before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back