Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

spunkiethefirst's legend

K

KenuDragonfire

We've been very stressed lately, so I figure we should chill out and talk about the greatest admin and player to have ever touched this server.

Spunkiethefirst was a terrible donkey, through and through. He got bored one day and constructed a nether rail system so the server could use it. He'd take a wooden pickaxe, throw it into lava so fast the lava overheated and drilled through netherrack and then suddenly disappear. Some scientists suggest this is why lava is found in netherrack starting from 1.5 onwards.

Spunkie also had a house IRL, so he decided one day to build it in Minecraft. He got bored of that so instead, he punched it IRL so fast that it teleported into Minecraft. Yeah, true fax.

He also opened a portal to hell, summoned the lava into the shape of the town, and with some water and redstone, created Area 51, where he drank beers with Mothman.

If you have any questions, they can be answered here, by our leading spunkiethefirst scholars. Be warned though, as replicating his techniques can and probably will lead you to looking like an idiot.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
As much as i love the guy he was a pretty crappy admin. Amazing player yes, but was never interested in admining as he liked to keep to himself most of the time.

To this day i have never seen anyone with a larger number of dogs than he had once that update came out. He was the dog whisperer. He made hundreds of mob grinders ever since he started playing on the server back at the start of beta, which is probably what he is best known for. He supplied Hyrule with most of its TNT, which was a huge amount, because he sat afk in his grinders while he slept. The first one he built to my knowledge was in gaias lament under church town. He was also a bit of a tunnel digger. He spent hours upon hours constructing rail tunnels that crossed the entire map. On top of this he was also a very talented builder, who liked to incorporate lots of redstone in his builds which triggered lights and all sorts in his home. His favourite way to build was to cast cobble and obsidian using water and lava flows. This is what he used to make his incredible obsidian tower over at Area 51.

Spunkiethefirst was one of the most talented players this server has ever seen, and i take my hat off to him.

mopb3

Slicer
Almost Mag, small flaw was that the first Gaia was not under Church Town, just near it.

Artagan

Slicer
After the fall, spunkiethefirst helped computern and the refugees of Capital City build their first camp. He teleported them there and established some basic utilities. He calmly answered their questions and did his best to cushion the blow that they had sustained. Additionally, he encouraged the building of the Dome and provided the blueprints for it, even building the first few layers himself.

I salute him as a role model for us all.

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Artagan said:
After the fall, spunkiethefirst helped computern and the refugees of Capital City build their first camp. He teleported them there and established some basic utilities. He calmly answered their questions and did his best to cushion the blow that they had sustained. Additionally, he encouraged the building of the Dome and provided the blueprints for it, even building the first few layers himself.

But the dome was never finished

Thieflord304

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
Artagan said:

But the dome was never finished
It's a shame it'll never be quite finished.

JocelynReed

Slicer
Heheheheehe I laughed so hard I scared Chloe...

Anyways. Spunk also built 1 out of the 10 grinders in HC.

While HC was being built..we happened upon a fully constructed zombie grinder. Which ended up being the favorite grinder of the city.

Back