Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

stereoIm for slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElAkame

Slicer
stereoIm is one of the nicest people i've ever met in my life, hes also so kind, genuine and always helpful. I've never seen stereoIm act toxic towards any players, hes always there to make sure people have a good time, hes even the person who got me back to loka in the first place. He deserves slicer!

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+0

Stereo is such a nice guy, I've played with him on other servers. However, I've never seen him help anyone in chat, and he's not active at all

If he played a bit more and helped others, he would definitely get slicer

stereoIm

+0

Stereo is such a nice guy, I've played with him on other servers. However, I've never seen him help anyone in chat, and he's not active at all

It is true that I haven't been really active in Loka, but recently I have been getting more active. I have also been helping people in chat, if I was able to. I will try to be more active in Loka now and I'll definitely help more people

Fake

Despite Stereo being one of the nicest guys i know, he is not active at all (Compared to other players), there are better picks for slicer at the moment, despite this, if he gets more active, helps in chat, etc, im sure he will be a really good pick for slicer. -1 (For now)

Norwxy_

Muted
+1 he's a really nice guy I talk to him quite alot and like he's a chill dude helped me get better and pvp and learn loka too! Really love this guy great friend and never toxic

Terenoca

Slicer
+0

"Ive never seen him help anyone in chat, and he's not active at all".
This statement is not true at all, i had stereo im my town some months ago, and He was very helpful, wholesum guy. Also wdym by not being active, u are european and he is asian, its normal that u havent came across him that much + hes actually very active.

like i said before stereo is a very nice, helpful and active guy and fits for this position, so its a +1 from me

Terenoca

Slicer
Despite Stereo being one of the nicest guys i know, he is not active at all (Compared to other players), there are better picks for slicer at the moment, despite this, if he gets more active, helps in chat, etc, im sure he will be a really good pick for slicer. -1 (For now)
"he is not active at all"
Stereo is an asian player, and asian players are ahead 9 hours of u which means by the time ur sleaping hes waking up (vice versa).
Theres no way of u guys calling him not active because yal cant actually know if hes playing or not .

Scotlxnd

Sentry
"Ive never seen him help anyone in chat, and he's not active at all".
This statement is not true at all, i had stereo im my town some months ago, and He was very helpful, wholesum guy. Also wdym by not being active, u are european and he is asian, its normal that u havent came across him that much + hes actually very active.

like i said before stereo is a very nice, helpful and active guy and fits for this position, so its a +1 from me
1708536112694.png

Norwxy_

Muted
That's just akame's opinion everyone has one like whenever I logon I find him online even though I don't play that much I logon at various times so in my opinion he's quite active of course he might not be and it might just be a coincidence considering I am quite inactive myself but that just shows how different people got different opinion

Raddus_

Guardian
Thats akame opinion, if u check stereo alliance last wars, u see him on every single of them. Also, both u and akame arent on the town stereo is so yal cant rly know how active he really is...
As someone who does overlap with when Asian people wake up, I barely see him online. I'm not saying that he is not qualified for slicer, nor that he hasn't been active in the past/will be in the future, just that I don't see him online often.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Thats akame opinion, if u check stereo alliance last wars, u see him on every single of them. Also, both u and akame arent on the town stereo is so yal cant rly know how active he really is...
That's just akame's opinion everyone has one like whenever I logon I find him online even though I don't play that much I logon at various times so in my opinion he's quite active of course he might not be and it might just be a coincidence considering I am quite inactive myself but that just shows how different people got different opinion
1708538224416.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back