Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Still Interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FroggyFruit1357

You are taking things out of context and its hilarious both Upheld and Victor are friends of mine and that whole comment was a joke, and everyone involved knew it was a joke.. it's pathetic but also hilarious that you would dig up for stuff like this, this video is a year old and the comment that was made was a dare from Upheld_MC (his irl friend) to make, it was made clear to him it was a joke, but as we all did at the time when we were playing that server, we made joke videos. And if you doubt that I'm friends with upheld_mc https://gyazo.com/067f5e8e8086e1bbb8412d08e36820f4 https://gyazo.com/a188d93274ffbe22a705e254b146a1d0 That should satisfy, now before you ever come at me again with no context remember who you are and what you have done.
You have been unable to produce evidence of what you accused Nova of, and Sayre has a screenshot of you doing the exact same thing. Regardless of whether or not it was a joke or not, it shows that you are just as capable and willing to reproduce the same thing again. You've gone from saying it was a joke to a dare and after attempting to dig up a message from Nova, you claim that it was pathetic and hilarious how Sayre dug up a message from you. The way you handled this accusation was childish at best and completely undermined your credibility. Still a +1

Moosebobby

everytime ive seen Nova on servers outside of Loka he has ignored me and instantly left the server and any discords related to the server even though I only say "HI NOVA LOL". I am unsure why this is but like isn't this guy a fascist? weird.

SigmaFlash

Slicer
everytime ive seen Nova on servers outside of Loka he has ignored me and instantly left the server and any discords related to the server even though I only say "HI NOVA LOL". I am unsure why this is but like isn't this guy a fascist? weird.
His past is pretty crazy and he still says wild things but loka needs that mc energy.

Lurnn

Slicer
You have been unable to produce evidence of what you accused Nova of, and Sayre has a screenshot of you doing the exact same thing. Regardless of whether or not it was a joke or not, it shows that you are just as capable and willing to reproduce the same thing again. You've gone from saying it was a joke to a dare and after attempting to dig up a message from Nova, you claim that it was pathetic and hilarious how Sayre dug up a message from you. The way you handled this accusation was childish at best and completely undermined your credibility. Still a +1
First of all yeah, it sucks that AOElite has recently deleted literally all his logs and there is nothing I can do about that, but regardless it hardly matters. There's a big difference between me bringing up what nova did just to shed some light on that he hasn't changed to someone digging something 4x as old just to try to make my post look less important and giving absoloutely 0 context atleast if he linked the video you would have heard victors absouloute irony and sarcasm, and it was both a joke and a dare (as it wasn't serious making it a joke, and it was a dare as his IRL friend and a friend of both of ours told me to do it Upheld) I don't think I have ever genuinely told someone that I didn't know wasn't friends with or wouldn't 100% know it was a joke such a thing, as that's just a crazy thing to do- because if you don't know what they are going through or experiences they have had you don't know how they will react, like I said I was just trying to point out that Nova had done something similar semi recently, if the Loka staff don't think this will repeat itself due to his care for the server then I completely agree he should be unbanned, but I don't think you put a lot of thought into this response.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
You're such a hypocrite LOL
View attachment 1878
You are taking things out of context and its hilarious both Upheld and Victor are friends of mine and that whole comment was a joke, and everyone involved knew it was a joke.. it's pathetic but also hilarious that you would dig up for stuff like this, this video is a year old and the comment that was made was a dare from Upheld_MC (his irl friend) to make, it was made clear to him it was a joke, but as we all did at the time when we were playing that server, we made joke videos. And if you doubt that I'm friends with upheld_mc https://gyazo.com/067f5e8e8086e1bbb8412d08e36820f4 https://gyazo.com/a188d93274ffbe22a705e254b146a1d0 That should satisfy, now before you ever come at me again with no context remember who you are and what you have done.
Too all you guys, quit bringing Lurrn's argument back in to this. He made his point, quit arguing over it. Sure, Lurrn did make that YouTube comment, but addressed why he felt that it was justified. I get that you guys don't agree on Nova's appeal, but, quite honestly, you have all made your points. Sure, Lurrn's evidence did get deleted by the server admin, but that can be taken how each person wants to take it. Frankly, at this point, the comments are not needed. People don't need to skim through even more than what is already here.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Too all you guys, quit bringing Lurrn's argument back in to this. He made his point, quit arguing over it. Sure, Lurrn did make that YouTube comment, but addressed why he felt that it was justified. I get that you guys don't agree on Nova's appeal, but, quite honestly, you have all made your points. Sure, Lurrn's evidence did get deleted by the server admin, but that can be taken how each person wants to take it. Frankly, at this point, the comments are not needed. People don't need to skim through even more than what is already here.
I think though, I have just one final word on this appeal. I think that Nova has gone and changed himself around. I think that the only way we can truly prove this though is by unbanning him. You never know, he could get unbanned and do great things for Loka. There have been plenty of people who recently got unbanned and have turned themselves around for the better. I think that Nova will likely follow this trend, and he should finally be able to play Loka again.

Evil_X

Sentry
His ban has outlived my existence on Loka and that's a pretty long time, many people I respect want to give this guy a chance and worst comes to worst its permanent permaban time, let this guy prove himself before saying he hasn't changed +1

SayreSlayer

Muted
argument was dead for 2 days before slicer foxybeargames self inserted for no reason :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back