Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implement in Future Strippers

mindblaster007

Add an upgrade item for Void Storage Markers that strips off the industry tags when you deposit items into them. It would work in a similar fashion to the Nametag Upgrade, where you would click an item onto the already existing Void Storage Deposit Marker, and it would apply that property to the chest.

Industry tags as in the "Mined/Gathered/Imbued/Dug in... <insert town name>" tags.

1712016423557.png

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Our planned intent here was to make it just a town setting to turn that off at industry-production time, so industry loot just didn't have those tags from the outset.

glory

Add the other ones next would love to return to my trap house after a long day to some of these.

mindblaster007

Y’all need help… obviously the fact that it wasn’t immediately deleted, and that I’m not an absolute clown, should’ve made it clear it was nothing dirty at all. Sad to see you all have the maturity of a three month old.

Tedzi_

Y’all need help… obviously the fact that it wasn’t immediately deleted, and that I’m not an absolute clown, should’ve made it clear it was nothing dirty at all. Sad to see you all have the maturity of a three month old.
you made the title "Strippers" of course people are going to laugh at it, r u dumb ?

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
You are literally in a server where the average age of a player is like 15 years old, what do you expect

Back