Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Suggestion

DaddyDukaj

Make another offhand thing like Firestone but instead of fire resistance it gives debuff resistance and make a place in the end to get it with harder quests.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Please explain what I would ever use a waterstone for and why I would ever want it thanks
If you don't want it, then don't use it. Not everything will be everyone's cup of tea. Some folks want it, and we've been working on it. So it's coming out before we start working on other projects.

glory

If you don't want it, then don't use it. Not everything will be everyone's cup of tea. Some folks want it, and we've been working on it. So it's coming out before we start working on other projects.
lemme catch someone rocking a waterstone

koi0001

Guardian
Please explain what I would ever use a waterstone for and why I would ever want it thanks
If you can remember the rest of the ocean announcement (I know it was awhile ago) it's going to be pretty useful for other planned content which is hopefully going to be released around that time. None of this is spoilers as it was staged in the announcement for oceans.

nerdcat

If you can remember the rest of the ocean announcement (I know it was awhile ago) it's going to be pretty useful for other planned content which is hopefully going to be released around that time. None of this is spoilers as it was staged in the announcement for oceans.
Swear to god i was hearing about an ocean update since before i got banned

Back