Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Sw4gy Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sw4gy

Muted
Hi I am Sw4gy and I am banned for 7 months (22th October 2022) for account sharing to KocZilla. I quitted from pc at the end of the summer and gave my gmail and password to the friends I trust so if they need something from my account in any server. While I wasnt playing, Koczilla used my account for evading his ban. I learned that when he told me that he got my account banned. I didnt think that my friends would use my account for their own good. I am not the owner of the account but I told the owner to change my password and yet he did. Even though I would rather to buy my own account so there wont be case like this again.

BEKOGOD

Muted
-1 he doxed me in a chat + racist. a person who shouldn't be in the community

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpeg
    IMG_1015.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 61

SehitYoshinori

Muted
-1 he doxed me in a chat + racist. a person who shouldn't be in the community
Why are you sharing your photo in a crowded server if you dont want it to get sent in any other server. To add, the server he shared your photo is the server where you liked most and you have even turned your front camera on and showed yourself for 10 minutes in that server. Do you really care about doxxing or do you just want him to stay banned

Attachments

• 05D0EB45-56D3-49D0-BEE7-0BC3B38309BF.jpeg
    05D0EB45-56D3-49D0-BEE7-0BC3B38309BF.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 1AAE15EB-93A9-41F7-AACE-B6B0DFE7CD57.png
    1AAE15EB-93A9-41F7-AACE-B6B0DFE7CD57.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 33

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We have no interest in lifting the ban at this time, in part because of how seriously we take assisted ban evasion, but also all the evidence we have seen of your behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back