Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Swayse Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealBigG

Muted
Hey guys! I was just banned on loka for harrassment and I feel it was a very stupid reason to get banned. I said "Piggang I'm gonna slap your mom." That is what I said yesterday (in vc btw) and he reported me and I got banned. This screenshot below shows that he was also insulting me and about my appearance. How is it fair that he can make fun of my appearance but I can't say "Im gonna slap your mom." I know I am on my final warning but how can this be the reason I get banned when he makes fun of me too. I really hope yall can take into consideration of what actually happened and you can unban me. Saying something about Pigangs mom isn't right but him making fun of my appearance isn't either. I only said something because he said something about me first. Im sorry Piggang for what I said about your mom. Have a great day :D

1712863528233.png

Edit: To the polish who are -1ing my appeal this is your leader (Warning there is racism in this video)

Another Edit: I talked to ThePigGang and did apologize to him in vc. Doesn't justify what I did but I wanted to make it right.

Last edited:

PETI

+1 I know that real wasnt serious about it i known him for a quite bit now and he is really chill wouldnt say stuff like that out of thin air, it was obviously not serious and wasnt ment to harm anyone

xacdab

-1 multiple encounters with this men either ended with him being toxic or racist towards me or my teammates. keep him locked up. (galaxia is smoking your pack) TPG IS KING EZEZ ZEZEZEZ GGGGGG (świnia cię zbanowała gg nomas gg polska gg mcdonalds gg burgerking pracuje w zabce na najnizszej krajowej pozdro)

HyperTotodile

Slicer
If the contents of this appeal are true it’s genuinely upsetting that you can get banned over a comment like that LOL, I know I’ve said far worse in my time on Loka when shit talking!!

inb4 #5 drops in with added context and info not included in this appeal 💀💀

CoraWhy

+1 bro in public chat when a guy says me you smell magpieman just says ''mute them on game'' thepiggang should MUTE him in vc too :p
1712865248114.png1712865254342.png

Belgijczyk1

Hey guys! I was just banned on loka for harrassment and I feel it was a very stupid reason to get banned. I said "Piggang I'm gonna slap your mom." That is what I said yesterday (in vc btw) and he reported me and I got banned. This screenshot below shows that he was also insulting me and about my appearance. How is it fair that he can make fun of my appearance but I can't say "Im gonna slap your mom." I know I am on my final warning but how can this be the reason I get banned when he makes fun of me too. I really hope yall can take into consideration of what actually happened and you can unban me. Saying something about Pigangs mom isn't right but him making fun of my appearance isn't either. I only said something because he said something about me first. Im sorry Piggang for what I said about your mom. Have a great day :D

View attachment 9902

Edit: To the polish who are -1ing my appeal this is your leader (Warning there is racism in this video)

View attachment 9902

just accept that u got banned for hate speech and comeback in 6 months -1 galaxia is smoking your pack. racist kid enjoy being locked up

TgsHalo

Qualifled -

This ban honestly is one of the only bans where I honestly don’t see why they got banned. Real big g honestly wasn’t being rude enough for it to result in a PERM ban. Considering what Piggang has said to him I would argue that if realbigg is banned then pig should be punished in some way. I talk to both these people realy often. RealBigG does talk trash but so does pig. I never saw it more then just friendly banter. I think it’s ignorant to just ban off a clip that most people can agree is not that bad. +1

Deeuss

+0 You probably didnt just get banned for that theres 100% been more behind the scenes or more stuff that you said

If it is then Loka has gone soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back