Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tartarus: A Journey To The Bottom

jibblypop

Guardian
Tartarus: A Journey To The Bottom

Hello everyone! Jibbster here to give some progress reports on a project I am doing.
As no-one knows because I am irrelevant I have been digging out the entirety of a town
tile for good fun. In This post I will be throwing down some "cool" screenshots of my progress.​

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
Tartarus Update #2

The beacons were created there is now 11 in total and progress on the east side of the picture has commenced.
I cut the first somewhat 1/3rd of the tile into sections and then I began to bring each one down to a certain
level that the beacons reach. When I am finished with all the sections I will lower the beacons and
then go all the way down to bedrock and begin the next 1/3rd of the tile.

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
Tartarus Pickaxe Update #1

I figured id show the stats on my Pickaxe if anyone was interested with how much materials is gained from this project.
Currently ive mined about 600k stone from just this section.
ENJOY! :D

2019-06-07_01.20.28.png

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
A beacon's positive y range is 256 blocks greater than all its other directions, so a full beacon at y0 would still give its effect at over y300. You can just build each beacon at y0 and leave them there for the entire project.
Never really tried to see if they work going all the way up but thanks for letting me know. EZ.

jibblypop

Guardian
Tartarus Update #4

Hello! I have another update for you guys, the differences are subtle but the numbers are not! This is what Tartarus currently
looks like even though it may seem like nothing has changed quite a bit of work has gone down since
the last update. BIG NUMBERS GAINED on the pickaxe.
ENJOY! :D

Tartarus Update #4.png

Last edited:
Back