Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Tartarus: A Journey To The Bottom

Terryn_Greystone

Slicer
Damn! Good job! Can't wait to see what you do with the tile now. You've got quite a lot of space to work with, for whatever you plan on making. (Since I heard that you are thinking about using the empty space for some build, could be mistaken though.) But, if you do end up making something in it, I'm sure it will be epic!

jibblypop

Guardian
Final Farewell

There comes a time when you finally reach the end of a very long project and you finally finish it.
I have completely dug out an entire tile and achieved eternal bliss. I can do anything and no
task is too great for me to complete. But however when one chapter ends another begins...
I'd like to give a small thanks to Sparky, DFG, and some others for digging out a very small section of the hole.
Side note Loka has always been and always will be a place I can come to when I am bored or just
want to relax and wind down. This Hole/Loka has helped me believe it or not through some
tough times outside of Minecraft and I can't thank it enough for what it has given me. Thank you all
for following along and liking the posts or commenting yourselves I really appreciate it. Okay enough
sappy stuff I'm out of here, time to play BDO. Oh yeah, and as always....

GO FORTH! :praise:

Farewell.png

Back