Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TeraMarie

Do you think this was fair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyKidGamer

On Wednesday 21st of February 2018th, there was a battle going on. Steve kept on spamming “Kill The Elves” I spammed him in pm’s cuz that’s what RedIsFive told me to do if I wanted to tell a player to kill himself. I said it 5 times. Then in public chat I was trying to spam iwas. But instead of /t I put /p and Tera muted for saying it 3 times. I asked Tera, “ why doesn’t Steve get muted if he’s spamming more than me. She responded telling to me shut up and keep arguing. I asked for an answer then she said “continue and I’ll make sku handle you” then I asked again why wasn’t Steve muted. She muted me for 5 more minutes. When I was unmuted I asked again except in public chat why he wasn’t muted then she told me I should have know better. I told her that Steve is a slicer he should have know better and not have gotten 3 warnings. I was muted with no warning and Steve got 3 warnings. This isn’t fair.

Grubul

Slicer
If someone is acting bad , report them.

Shouldn't have gone as low and insult others.

You don't just go around telling others to kill themselves.

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
You were arguing in public chat (IIRC) with Steve, I told you to take your argument to PM'. Never to spam offensive PM's, had I been informed you did this I would have done exactly what Tera did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back