Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

The B.I.T.S Market.

idk69420

Muted
As a leader of the renowned B.I.T.S, we have decided to take a month off of killing archersquid to take our talent elsewhere; thus selling our locks of our players.

REVIVED Locks
--------------
As B.I.T.S we will bring back SmiGuy to lock to your town and fight in conquest.
Starting bid: 750k. (extra 100k for him to bring his friend Nabsin)

Heydood
Starting bid: 250k. It must be agreed upon both parties that Heydood fights with a trackpad.

B.I.T.S locks.
-------------

SigmaFlash (bald) (red bird) (kills afk people) (scammer of noobville)
Starting bid: 75k
^ will bring sSteak for an additional 10k
Marioistrash
Starting bid: 70k (quick drops a lot to coolkidsupa but gets alot of kills in conquest) (also decent at bloons td 6) (and also at Fortnite, went to the World Cup)

Kippehz,
Starting bid: 50k (sucks in duels, good in conquest eats alot of fish and cheeps)

N3ghtmare,
Starting bid: 45k (10 years old) (hardstuck bronze 3 on valorant)

coolkidsupa,
Starting bid: 40k (trying to be humble otherwise I'd make myself 200k) (silver 2 in valorant) (div 7 on fortnite)

Fxqme,
Starting bid: 10k (defender of Poland) (mans is gone every month)

jakeman5,
Will pay YOU 10k to take him. (Screams a lot, is angry a lot at players, staff, and his pots.)

Guns4Dayz
B.I.T.S Financial District will pay 100k for you to take him in. (please)

(yes we are being serious)
what is the others for camel

Greeneryy

Muted
just wanted to let you all know why I'm not on the list, euphoria has already bought me for 500k shards before this post was made. Frvvnn and Menta can confirm they've paid this price for me assistance in their fights...

czmpos

Slicer
As a leader of the renowned B.I.T.S, we have decided to take a month off of killing archersquid to take our talent elsewhere; thus selling our locks of our players.

REVIVED Locks
--------------
As B.I.T.S we will bring back SmiGuy to lock to your town and fight in conquest.
Starting bid: 750k. (extra 100k for him to bring his friend Nabsin)

Heydood
Starting bid: 250k. It must be agreed upon both parties that Heydood fights with a trackpad.

B.I.T.S locks.
-------------

SigmaFlash (bald) (red bird) (kills afk people) (scammer of noobville)
Starting bid: 75k
^ will bring sSteak for an additional 10k
Marioistrash
Starting bid: 70k (quick drops a lot to coolkidsupa but gets alot of kills in conquest) (also decent at bloons td 6) (and also at Fortnite, went to the World Cup)

MoistP
Starting bid: 65k (son of dylan) (owner of a couple noob alliances) (decent in conquest) (20ms ping dependent carry) (supa 10-3d him once)

Kippehz,
Starting bid: 50k (sucks in duels, good in conquest eats alot of fish and cheeps)

N3ghtmare,
Starting bid: 45k (10 years old) (hardstuck bronze 3 on valorant)

coolkidsupa,
Starting bid: 40k (trying to be humble otherwise I'd make myself 200k) (silver 2 in valorant) (div 7 on fortnite)

Fxqme,
Starting bid: 10k (defender of Poland) (mans is gone every month)

jakeman5,
Will pay YOU 10k to take him. (Screams a lot, is angry a lot at players, staff, and his pots.)

Guns4Dayz
B.I.T.S Financial District will pay 100k for you to take him in. (please)

(yes we are being serious)
Who is sigma flash

Back